How much did Loso's way sell?

theres no way that he sold around 500k.theres a ton of people that still dont know who this guy is,they are idiots but whatever.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I don't believe Def Jam's #'s as of late.

That dude L.A. Reid has to have like 3 million albums just chilling around his crib.

This dude'll make you a drink and hand you a Jadakiss album as a coaster.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i guess gullible isn't in the dictionary for everyone here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

theres no way that he sold around 500k.theres a ton of people that still dont know who this guy is,they are idiots but whatever.

lol, I'm surprised anyone believed it. I don't think Fab has ever been that big to begin with. I honestly wasn't even expecting dude to crack 100k.I haven't even heard a single from the album. Though I'm planning on giving it a spin later this week.

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Originally Posted by illphillip

Fab came in at #1 on the Top 200.

98,613 first week.

Daughtry did 62k at #2. I wouldn't be surprised if Island Def Jam did what they needed to do to push past that to #1.

laugh.gif
sure.

If they were gonna boost his sales, I think they would of boosted them a lot higher than 98k.

They probably bought 90k thinking Fab could sell 10k on his own. WRONG. So what you "think" is that IDJ would have continued to spend their money topad their numbers? OK!

IF they were gonna boost his sales? Please believe they did and do quite a bit. For the most part, all they care about is being #1 though. It's a majorlabel thing you wouldn't understand. Same with BDS spins. Doesn't matter how they get there or what the raw numbers are. They are all about the chartpositions. The execption being Lil Wayne. Who happened to have a song called "A Milli" at the time.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I don't believe Def Jam's #'s as of late.

That dude L.A. Reid has to have like 3 million albums just chilling around his crib.

This dude'll make you a drink and hand you a Jadakiss album as a coaster.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Now y'all can stop talking that garbage about...."He has to make this kind of album to sell. Onlywomen buy albums..."

Hes on Def Jam not Rawkus.

You make good music and your album will sell regardless.

You compromise your craft for sales and still flop...I have no pity for you.

I really doesn't matter what his next single is...if all of that label push and upfront promotion ain't make you hot out the gate, its a wrap.

People just gonna start DL'ing the singles.

To be fair, after about 3 listens the album isn't as bad as I originally thought but its still the definition of mediocre to me.

Too much random songs thrown all over the place, horrible lyricism outside of a few tracks and way too much singing.

Thats not what most people wanted to hear from Fab this go round. "Throw it in the Bag" turned a lot of people's stomachs.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

I really doesn't matter what his next single is...if all of that label push and upfront promotion ain't make you hot out the gate, its a wrap.

People just gonna start DL'ing the singles.

To be fair, after about 3 listens the album isn't as bad as I originally thought but its still the definition of mediocre to me.

Too much random songs thrown all over the place, horrible lyricism outside of a few tracks and way too much singing.

Thats not what most people wanted to hear from Fab this go round. "Throw it in the Bag" turned a lot of people's stomachs.

well said

QFT

album has no replay value imo

Back
Top Bottom