How much do intentions mean to you?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

its not even that she doesnt want kids...she doesnt want them NOW...

i'm confused cuz they are engaged and yes kids were planned for now but to tell them man you plan on marrying you don't want his kid now is kinda mean and selfish...

i can understand why she's mad at him tho cuz even if it wasn't his intention to disregard her feelings abortion is a big deal and she may not have wanted anyone to know if she was going to to through with it...

I am all about freedom of choice but if she is that ashamed then there is a reason and that is NOT his fault in any way.

Oh god my parents know what i wanna do now i hate you!!!

Does that makes sense at all?

No.

Originally Posted by Manglor

i'm confused cuz they are engaged and yes kids were planned for now but to tell them man you plan on marrying you don't want his kid now is kinda mean and selfish...

i can understand why she's mad at him tho cuz even if it wasn't his intention to disregard her feelings abortion is a big deal and she may not have wanted anyone to know if she was going to to through with it...

I am all about freedom of choice but if she is that ashamed then there is a reason and that is NOT his fault in any way.

No.

yes it does make sense cuz abortion is a sensitive issue...if she would have went through with it i'm sure its something that she would have like to have kept between the two of them...

i'm sure she feels she wasnt even able to really think about what she wanted cuz now everyone knows and how do you tell someone you were gonna be a grandparent but i just wasn't ready...

i think my first line may have confused you...i'm not on her side...i find it strange that she is engaged and abortion crossed her mind at all

i don't understand what you mean when you say there is a reason she's ashamed...

No.

yes it does make sense cuz abortion is a sensitive issue...if she would have went through with it i'm sure its something that she would have like to have kept between the two of them...

i'm sure she feels she wasnt even able to really think about what she wanted cuz now everyone knows and how do you tell someone you were gonna be a grandparent but i just wasn't ready...

i think my first line may have confused you...i'm not on her side...i find it strange that she is engaged and abortion crossed her mind at all

i don't understand what you mean when you say there is a reason she's ashamed...

Originally Posted by oidreez

so the debate is whether the guy told his family because he wanted them to know he was having a child versus so she would feel pressured to keep the child? now she's not sure she wants to marry him because of this? she's not being reasonable

It's weird because whatever his intentions were, she doesn't care.  He did it and (to her) that makes him selfish and someone who doesn't listen or take into account her feelings.  Whether he did it intentionally to pressure her or he was just excited and made a mistake, it doesn't really matter to her because she sees them as the same.  The intentions don't matter to her.

Originally Posted by oidreez

so the debate is whether the guy told his family because he wanted them to know he was having a child versus so she would feel pressured to keep the child? now she's not sure she wants to marry him because of this? she's not being reasonable

It's weird because whatever his intentions were, she doesn't care.  He did it and (to her) that makes him selfish and someone who doesn't listen or take into account her feelings.  Whether he did it intentionally to pressure her or he was just excited and made a mistake, it doesn't really matter to her because she sees them as the same.  The intentions don't matter to her.

No.

You got it right, mouse.  She feels like he took that choice from her (which I understand was wrong of him) because she couldn't go through with it after they all knew.  

No.

You got it right, mouse.  She feels like he took that choice from her (which I understand was wrong of him) because she couldn't go through with it after they all knew.  

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

No.

Again, deciding what she is gonna do based off of what other people think is totally HER fault not his.

No.

Again, deciding what she is gonna do based off of what other people think is totally HER fault not his.

this is not just other people tho...

this is her fiance's parents...very important people...

he should be on her side and i'm sure she feels that him telling them is not him being on her side...

abortion isn't something you shout from the rooftop...its usually very private and personal...

this is not just other people tho...

this is her fiance's parents...very important people...

he should be on her side and i'm sure she feels that him telling them is not him being on her side...

abortion isn't something you shout from the rooftop...its usually very private and personal...

No.

That might be easy to type and all,

but i'm sure you've probably never told your mother-in-law that you're considering aborting her grandchild.  That conversation could tear a beginning family asunder in minutes.

If she made it clear that she wasn't sure if it was good news yet, he never should have leaked that intel.  Dude fumbled in a gigantic way.  If a female ever put me in that position I think i'd get rid of her, regardless of our history.

That's a big, big choice that he robbed her of.

No.

That might be easy to type and all,

but i'm sure you've probably never told your mother-in-law that you're considering aborting her grandchild.  That conversation could tear a beginning family asunder in minutes.

If she made it clear that she wasn't sure if it was good news yet, he never should have leaked that intel.  Dude fumbled in a gigantic way.  If a female ever put me in that position I think i'd get rid of her, regardless of our history.

That's a big, big choice that he robbed her of.

Quote I came across..."We judge others by their actions, and ourselves by our intentions."

Quote I came across..."We judge others by their actions, and ourselves by our intentions."

Back
Top Bottom