How much do you think Eminem will sell on his next album?

I think it will be somewhere around 4-5 million, 3 million at the very least in the US.

Originally Posted by mrshmearo

Lots and lots. To bad he only has 2 good albums. Yeah, I said it.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

3 good albums sir. and he'll drop around 750,000 first week I say. Close to 3 or over 3 overall.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

3 good albums sir. and he'll drop around 750,000 first week I say. Close to 3 or over 3 overall.

i counted 4, he only has one bad cd, and even that one is greater then most of the cd's that dropped this year...

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

450,000 in the first week. I love em, but a milli isn't happening.

You are underestimating white people's love for Eminem. He dropped the relapse freestyle and white people flooded the music forum at unseen levels.

under 3 mil.

if he comes out as SLIM SHADY..... AND NO FEATURES ON HIS ALBUM, JUST PURE SLIM SHADY TO ITS FINEST WITH DR. DRE OF COURSE... ... I SAY OVER 4 MILL

You are underestimating white people's love for Eminem. He dropped the relapse freestyle and white people flooded the music forum at unseen levels.

Why is race always brought up, !#%$% so annoying.

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

I'm white my dude. I had three of my white friends sent me a text, all 3 don't follow rap when em dropped the relapse freestyle. African-Americansdon't buy Em like white people do.

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

I'm white my dude. I had three of my white friends sent me a text, all 3 don't follow rap when em dropped the relapse freestyle. African-Americans don't buy Em like white people do.
or any rap at all percentage wise
nerd.gif

I say 500k first week,

Ti, Kanye, and Beyonce put up around 500k , so
grin.gif
"A Millie"would be stretching it

Back
Top Bottom