How much have you given a stripper?

went to strokers the other night,

had $80 cash

paid $30 for my people to get in

left the club with nothing

only recall 3 dances, was so up %%$!$$ I can't even remember the women's faces...

but I remember each one of those %$*%*
devil.gif

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

anybody ever gone with some ladies?...any different? experience wise

we never spend our own money dudes be so open off seeing you hand a chick money
laugh.gif

last time i went we actually went to visit a chick at work tho so we didnt spend anything but to get in...

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

....at a time or total, doesnt matter. $5, $10, $20, $50, Champagne room money? be honest

nerd.gif

Man, like $250 for 45 minutes in the Champagne Room with the baddest girl in the club.  It was heaven though, didn't wanna leave 
tired.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

last time i went we actually went to visit a chick at work tho so we didnt spend anything but to get in...

She's telling the truth in 08 my girl cousins was in Blue Flames (ATL) them trap boys was giving them stacks to throw all night . They paid 2 months rent off what they pocketed

Yo, y'all are actually "boinking" these strippers, though?

laugh.gif
If I ever bumped into one that looks like Keri Hilson, Nicki Minaj or Hoopz, though.
devil.gif

ive never spent over 30. strip clubs not really my thing, but when im with my boys its a go...but one time while on vacation in NYC my homie spent a stack in Sin City. That club is like a damn music video. if i remember correctly every female working was a 8 or better with all dumb phatties.

he had one broad booted over on the stage bout to smash in front of everybody. they both were drunk as crap. he ended up bring her back to the hotel and putting in work.

on one? or the whole night?

on one, most I've spent was 60 dollars.

a whole night, prolly like 320 dollars. I was extra thirsty that night and the dancers were good.

it was 20 a lap dance.

i've been to that same club 2 more times since and it wasn't the same dancers, i was disappoint

Originally Posted by amel223

i've been to that same club 2 more times since and it wasn't the same dancers, i was disappoint

hate when that happens

Man...first place I went was called the Seventh Veil in Los Angeles. $40, but you couldn't even touch the strippers. You just sit there and that's about it.

I wasted the most money at this place called Ecstacy Theatre in Santa Ana, CA. I went to UC Irvine so I had pretty severe yellow fever, and I remember this one chick "Raven" that I seriously just could not stop getting more couch dances from. I lost track and by the end it was 10 straight dances. I had to go to the ATM, got hit with a $40 ATM fee (10%) and ended up giving her $500 (no tip). All that to go home and rub one out. They were pretty lenient though with touching.

The next time I went there I started getting a dance from this other Asian chick, who honestly just laid there and talked to me for two whole songs without me having any idea that I was paying for dances. I think I was out $275 that night, but it seriously pissed me off.

I went once more to the same place on my bachelor party, but had promised my wife no strip clubs. I went in and my friends tried to take care of me, but I actually lived up to my word. Anyway, two strippers came and sat on my lap and whispered in my ear, "don't you wanna come to the back and watch me eat her out?" Was tough not giving in.

In the end, their fun for what they're worth, but a serious, serious waste of money.

i dont know if i tipped anything but for $20 a dance in vegas and for some reason got suckered into going to the back room $100 3 dances and 2 drinks i spent about 900..SMH. cant lie though me and my boys had the best time. but it did get kinda out of hand the next day when some of my boys were like" damn, i spent hellla money" 6 guys over $4500

Just one stripper? Probably around couple hundred one time to Carmen Luvana when she gave me private nude dances at Spearmint Rhino in LA. Well worth it because I got a few polaroids of her posing butt naked also.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

She's telling the truth in 08 my girl cousins was in Blue Flames (ATL) them trap boys was giving them stacks to throw all night . They paid 2 months rent off what they pocketed
yea that sound bout right 
laugh.gif

60 bucks in ones lol. but will never do that again. will go but not throw money away.

Back
Top Bottom