How much have you spent on abortions this year NT?

Yeah they do but some girls are picky about which clinic so they go the extra mile sometimes.

They have pills, but after 3 months, youre sort of SOL.

After 6 months, congrats you;'re the father.

nah no time to troll

trolling is bragging about going raw

this is the outcome of making immature decisions

Originally Posted by megatron

Miscarriage
tired.gif

They're a blessing

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Bro, I wanted some fresh Maury's and some new Prada's for the winter. That's out of the window. 

Been pulling and popping all year. I'm good. I love kids to much for the abortion deal so if it did happen. I'm gonna be a father.

None spent in my entire life... Although one of my crazier exs spent 300 killin my unborn soldier... $$%@ hurt back then but now I see how much it saved me from... #thankyoubasedGod

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by megatron

Miscarriage
tired.gif

They're a blessing

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
It's a blessing to even conceive. I think I worded what I said terribly.
It's horrible and the guy has had THREE abortions.

Originally Posted by Loyal Flyness

should slow it down with the #teamraw movement, but let's be real, it won't stop until "it" drops.

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

edit: nvm, f I care about what happens to another man's piece. Do your thing playboys 

$0. Learn how to control your ejaculation gentlemen.... I mean damn is it that hard to pull out?

$0, she bought them both, ha.

Originally Posted by Loyal Flyness

Man you dissappeared from Twitter, I needed my Vegas hook up
pimp.gif

But yeah, some of ya'll are extremely emotional. It's only a collection of cells.

laugh.gif
sho' you right..

twitter, like the rest of the internet fads, gets boring after 2 years

Thank god the pull and pray method has worked for me the last few years. I usually try to make sure these @$!$%! are on that birth control..I can't fade it.

"She had a miscarriage. I couldnt cry though. Because you and I know she was only my side ho" -Rawse

Man you dissappeared from Twitter, I needed my Vegas hook up
pimp.gif

But yeah, some of ya'll are extremely emotional. It's only a collection of cells.

Back
Top Bottom