How much is gas in your hood?! VOL. Haven't seen one of these in years

So I just did the calculations. The past 3 months I have spent about $480 on gas. Assuming prices will go up to $4/gallon I will spend $1,120 for the next 7 months. So that's about $1600 a year on gas!!!! Well good thing I drive a 95 corolla
smile.gif
. I feel bad for you people paying about $60-$80 per fill up. And another thing my friend pays about $90 to fill up his Tundra. I mean god dam what has this world come to. Wish I could walk to school but I live about 10 miles away from it.

So I just did the calculations. The past 3 months I have spent about $480 on gas. Assuming prices will go up to $4/gallon I will spend $1,120 for the next 7 months. So that's about $1600 a year on gas!!!! Well good thing I drive a 95 corolla
smile.gif
. I feel bad for you people paying about $60-$80 per fill up. And another thing my friend pays about $90 to fill up his Tundra. I mean god dam what has this world come to. Wish I could walk to school but I live about 10 miles away from it.

well last wednesday i put 50 to fill up and this monday i put 20 in there
30t6p3b.gif
 i have to drive around 40 miles there and back every day how far do you have to drive to use gas as a tax right off?

well last wednesday i put 50 to fill up and this monday i put 20 in there
30t6p3b.gif
 i have to drive around 40 miles there and back every day how far do you have to drive to use gas as a tax right off?

avg in CT right now is about 3.50

say goodbye to gas under 4 bucks real soon

im gettin a gixxer.

avg in CT right now is about 3.50

say goodbye to gas under 4 bucks real soon

im gettin a gixxer.

In Tucson, AZ the price is around 3.29
sick.gif
, but for some reason the gas station by my house is $3.09
smile.gif

In Tucson, AZ the price is around 3.29
sick.gif
, but for some reason the gas station by my house is $3.09
smile.gif

I'm always filling up the tank, but that wasn't the case last night. Only put in $20 and got me about half a tank.
Thinking about picking up a road bike to commute to work.

Chevron here in Long Beach, CA

I'm always filling up the tank, but that wasn't the case last night. Only put in $20 and got me about half a tank.

Originally Posted by ricer yo

WOW which one?!

Originally Posted by ricer yo

WOW which one?!

Back
Top Bottom