how much is the employee discount at nike?

you get kicks when you start? Spending limit? just wondering cuz I am thinking of working there but aint trying to pay 200 on the uniform plus shoes too ya feel! thanks in advance

you get kicks when you start? Spending limit? just wondering cuz I am thinking of working there but aint trying to pay 200 on the uniform plus shoes too ya feel! thanks in advance

@ niketown I think you get a 150 spending limit on shoes to get whatever you want, it might be a little less than that. Hope that answers your question.

@ niketown I think you get a 150 spending limit on shoes to get whatever you want, it might be a little less than that. Hope that answers your question.

They generally supply you with the uniform aside from the pants/shorts. The kicks limit for outlet's was $115 i think? When I first started working they gave me 2 Employee shirts and 1 hoody and the comp shoes. Not sure how things are now though...seems that it's always changing.

They generally supply you with the uniform aside from the pants/shorts. The kicks limit for outlet's was $115 i think? When I first started working they gave me 2 Employee shirts and 1 hoody and the comp shoes. Not sure how things are now though...seems that it's always changing.

They give you a uniform.  To this day still have a ton of shorts and jogging pants (
smokin.gif
), some of them still have tags
laugh.gif

They used to be lenient with shoes, I think outlets still let you choose any shoe as long as it's under a certain limit.

Before I bounced they started the "Any shoe under X amount as long as it's on the floor (No launch shoes
ohwell.gif
)"

Then they just gave us a choice of 3 running shoes to choose from.

It's free so can't really complain.

They give you a uniform.  To this day still have a ton of shorts and jogging pants (
smokin.gif
), some of them still have tags
laugh.gif

They used to be lenient with shoes, I think outlets still let you choose any shoe as long as it's under a certain limit.

Before I bounced they started the "Any shoe under X amount as long as it's on the floor (No launch shoes
ohwell.gif
)"

Then they just gave us a choice of 3 running shoes to choose from.

It's free so can't really complain.

Back
Top Bottom