How much is too much on your roster?

I don't understand this time juggling you are talking about. I had 3 on the roster and whenever they called me or I called them we knew what it was.

That sort of behavior is risky though, so I cut the whole squad and now I'm waiting until I meet my future wife who will be a virgin.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I don't understand this time juggling you are talking about. I had 3 on the roster and whenever they called me or I called them we knew what it was.

That sort of behavior is risky though, so I cut the whole squad and now I'm waiting until I meet my future wife who will be a virgin.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

roll.gif

All jokes and attempts at wit aside from these guys

Once it gets in the way of your career or time to do your own thing, then thats too many

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Question for the guys in here do you let those girls you're with know that you are just dating them & seeing other girls or do you let them think you're their boyfriend?

of course I tell them that I'm seeing other girls. It only makes them step it up a bit more if they like you.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Question for the guys in here do you let those girls you're with know that you are just dating them & seeing other girls or do you let them think you're their boyfriend?

of course I tell them that I'm seeing other girls. It only makes them step it up a bit more if they like you.

depends, u say yea talking to 1 or 2 then maybe, u say talking to 3+ u get deaded.

started november with 5 on the team steady...through facebook fites and jealousy, the number dropped to 3 beg of dec. back up to 4 now but mannnnnnnnn this+%#! gon blow up in my face

my confidence is hella high when my roster is deep!

too much is based upon how much these chicks want from u...hook ups dont really matter...sleepover, text all day chicks account for more cap space.

Originally Posted by eight2one

my confidence is hella high when my roster is deep!

too much is based upon how much these chicks want from u...hook ups dont really matter...sleepover, text all day chicks account for more cap space.

THIS. My payroll was on some Yankee steez at the beginning of the semester. I'm currently cleaning house for the new year to get more cap space and lookingto add a superstar to my roster word to the NYK next summer
pimp.gif

i was always told keep it in the baseball numbers 25 max 9 starter 9 bench players, 7 developments this ofcourse means you are single
married or in a steady thing 3, main chick, mistress, young chick

bluedeniro wrote:
married or in a steady thing 3, main chick, mistress, young chick
i feel bad for dudes with this mentality. the type to do things like this then cry when you find out she's being dishonest with you.you'll never be able to truly enjoy a relationship this way.. what's the point of even being in a relationship if you don't plan on being faithful?being single saves you the headache of vindication.

^^^^ where im from you dont even entertain a relationship too tough unless you really ready for the house, picket fence, and dog status, i seen too many dudesthrow in the towel early for chicks (marriage & impregnation) before they really enjoyed every option this world has to offer them which lead to themeither fleeing the scene on they responsibilities or just going through draining breakups. I grew up in a stable household parents been married for my entirelife when i get married im staying married and im staying happy and i want to be sure of it 100 percent

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

^^^^ where im from you dont even entertain a relationship too tough unless you really ready for the house, picket fence, and dog status, i seen too many dudes throw in the towel early for chicks (marriage & impregnation) before they really enjoyed every option this world has to offer them which lead to them either fleeing the scene on they responsibilities or just going through draining breakups. I grew up in a stable household parents been married for my entire life when i get married im staying married and im staying happy and i want to be sure of it 100 percent
ok. with that said, why willingly enter a relationship with no plans of being faithful? you're gonna get a girl's hopes up, thinkingshe's your one and only when in reality, you're gonna have broads on the side? then when she catches wind of it and cheats or leaves you in return,you're probably gonna be begging for her to come back. so i never really understood this way of thinking. if you wanna deal with a bunch of chicks and notbe tied down, just be single.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

^^^^ where im from you dont even entertain a relationship too tough unless you really ready for the house, picket fence, and dog status, i seen too many dudes throw in the towel early for chicks (marriage & impregnation) before they really enjoyed every option this world has to offer them which lead to them either fleeing the scene on they responsibilities or just going through draining breakups. I grew up in a stable household parents been married for my entire life when i get married im staying married and im staying happy and i want to be sure of it 100 percent
ok. with that said, why willingly enter a relationship with no plans of being faithful? you're gonna get a girl's hopes up, thinking she's your one and only when in reality, you're gonna have broads on the side? then when she catches wind of it and cheats or leaves you in return, you're probably gonna be begging for her to come back. so i never really understood this way of thinking. if you wanna deal with a bunch of chicks and not be tied down, just be single.

i never said nothing about lying or not being up front about how I get down *most dudes lame so they cant accept it (c) Lupe* me personally i have a main chickwho is just down for me like that where she know that the other chicks just aint number 1 i mean it is kinda F up to put a woman through these types of thingsbut if she aint strong enough for the ride she can leave i'll be cool another chick will step up. I regard myself as a king and my queen should be builtfor war and struggle before she gets her endless life in love and happiness plus im 21 and i be dealing with chicks no older than 26. Maybe its the chicago inme trust me im not a A whole who lies to get a ahead i play the game fair and in return it has been good to me. Im very certain when i get older i will behappy with the love choices ive made in my past.

ok. with that said, why willingly enter a relationship with no plans of being faithful? you're gonna get a girl's hopes up, thinking she's your one and only when in reality, you're gonna have broads on the side? then when she catches wind of it and cheats or leaves you in return, you're probably gonna be begging for her to come back. so i never really understood this way of thinking. if you wanna deal with a bunch of chicks and not be tied down, just be single.

i never said nothing about lying or not being up front about how I get down *most dudes lame so they cant accept it (c) Lupe* me personally i have a main chick who is just down for me like that where she know that the other chicks just aint number 1 i mean it is kinda F up to put a woman through these types of things but if she aint strong enough for the ride she can leave i'll be cool another chick will step up. I regard myself as a king and my queen should be built for war and struggle before she gets her endless life in love and happiness plus im 21 and i be dealing with chicks no older than 26. Maybe its the chicago in me trust me im not a A whole who lies to get a ahead i play the game fair and in return it has been good to me. Im very certain when i get older i will be happy with the love choices ive made in my past.
laugh.gif
are you being serious right now? the fact that you justtried to justify your infidelity with some king and queen juxtaposition is ridiculous. and then there's 20 page threads about why women are so jaded andreluctant to trust dudes. this is exactly why.

i never said nothing about lying or not being up front about how I get down *most dudes lame so they cant accept it (c) Lupe* me personally i have a main chick who is just down for me like that where she know that the other chicks just aint number 1 i mean it is kinda F up to put a woman through these types of things but if she aint strong enough for the ride she can leave i'll be cool another chick will step up. I regard myself as a king and my queen should be built for war and struggle before she gets her endless life in love and happiness plus im 21 and i be dealing with chicks no older than 26. Maybe its the chicago in me trust me im not a A whole who lies to get a ahead i play the game fair and in return it has been good to me. Im very certain when i get older i will be happy with the love choices ive made in my past.
laugh.gif
are you being serious right now? the fact that you just tried to justify your infidelity with some king and queen juxtaposition is ridiculous. and then there's 20 page threads about why women are so jaded and reluctant to trust dudes. this is exactly why.
man im not gonna get into how i carry myself as a man but that Bold should give you a hint
laugh.gif
if you want butnice guys finish last and im winning every race that i enter

Back
Top Bottom