How much is your car insurance?

Well i just got my license about 2 weeks ago, and my parents called our insurance and they want $1500 out of it.... which is 125 dollar per month, even withthe "Good Student Discount"
and my parents are saying that it's too expensive, and that i dont even have a car.

How much are you guys paying for your insurance????

That's cheap for a kid. i thought all Koreans are rich. word to ben baller

$1,900 a year for a 2007 BMW 335i. It dropped more than 50% after I turned 23..(marking the 5th year of driving experience).

Youre not getting any lower then that especially for a first time driver. Ive been driving for over a year and I pay $200 a month and im driving nothingspecial...

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Well i just got my license about 2 weeks ago, and my parents called our insurance and they want $1500 out of it.... which is 125 dollar per month, even with the "Good Student Discount"
and my parents are saying that it's too expensive, and that i dont even have a car.

WOW that looks cheap, i think my parents pay 300 for me a month (i think) my parents pay 50 each themselves

i only drive a 2002 honda accord, accident free since march of this year, and im 18, got my liscense when 07 october, didnt start driving until my 18thbirthday

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Well i just got my license about 2 weeks ago, and my parents called our insurance and they want $1500 out of it.... which is 125 dollar per month, even with
the "Good Student Discount"

WOW that looks cheap, i think my parents pay 300 for me a month (i think) my parents pay 50 each themselves

i only drive a 2002 honda accord, accident free since march of this year, and im 18, got my liscense when 07 october, didnt start driving until my 18th birthday

Word that is cheap.

My insurance company cool though-- I think I pay 80 a month for a nice Jeep Cherokee! whoop! I'm with State Farm or Farmers and am only 19.

i pay 220 a month for it's your fault insurance. i live right next to detroit
smh.gif

Originally Posted by realtalkitsDC

^^ what insurance companies do you guys have and how are youre payments so low?
I'm with AAA. It's 'low' because I'm probably older than most of you guys. I got my license when I was 17. And from thatage to about last year, it was damn high. The car is insured under my mom's name though since I got it in 2007. It'd be about $3,000 a year under myname for a new Lexus IS-F or 2008 BMW M3. (I inquired last week as I plan to own a car under my name in the summer or so).

I pay roughly $510 for 6 months but im expecting it to drop again. I was paying more than double that the first year but it dropped substantially.

does location have an impact on the price of insurance as much as age? does anyone really know because i cant catch a break. i'm 20 driving a 02 corolla ifthat matters.

Originally Posted by yun69un

does location have an impact on the price of insurance as much as age? does anyone really know because i cant catch a break. i'm 20 driving a 02 corolla if that matters.
Not sure but it def has an impact. NYC drivers insurance is high for example.

Damn just to let you know, my parents have Allied Insurance, and live in Southern California.
i think im just going to convince my parents to let me work, so i could pay for my own insurance

about 1800 a year for a 2002 bmw m5, but thats because its under my bros name who is 29. Because Im 19, it was going to be around 1900-2000 for 6 months. Myinsurance btw, is farmers.

when i first got my car at 19 under my name, liability, geico it was like 800/6 months. then dropped a lil every year to like 700/6 months.

i think last year i went under my dad's name now i pay 400/6 months. hopefully when i turn 23 this sept. it'll go down even more.

wow, some of you have really expensive insurance.

mine is about $425 every 6 months. of course, i drive a 2001 mazda millenia, i'm 30 years old, and i live in alabama.. haha.

Im 20...It's In My Name For A 2005 Ford Focus Bout $500 For A 6-Month Premium

Might Go Up A Lil Cuz Im Adding Some Stuff On Within The Nxt Few Months

USAA FTW!!!!!

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by yun69un

does location have an impact on the price of insurance as much as age? does anyone really know because i cant catch a break. i'm 20 driving a 02 corolla if that matters.
Not sure but it def has an impact. NYC drivers insurance is high for example.
word. damn insurance companies wanted 2k a month for a m3. 1k a month for a impala....

damn im getting robbed....

i knew i was getting robbed but was too lazy to find another one....

im gonna have to now.....

im paying 370 a month.....for a liscence i got in march or something....02 corolla...

im in canada btw i dont know how different it is....

this just hit me lol....i could actually buy +%@@ with that money......damn im mad...

man i hate to brag but im paying 300 every 6 months
and im only 18 with a 2001 chrysler sebring i dont kno im just lucky
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom