how much money do you think is in a shoebox full of change

Originally Posted by Dakingii

damn fam atleast post a pic of the box
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

I'd say $450.
nerd.gif
I see...what...you did there...

seems to be some negativity concerning my curiousity but ill let you guys know how much is in there when i exchange it for paper tomorrow. does anyone know ifbanks, specifically bank of america require coins to be in those paper rolls in order to be exchanged for paper? if its around three to four hundred then impretty much being taken for thirty some dollars at coinstar for their "service"

When u cash a bunch of coins in, you will ALWAYS get more than you expect. I filled up a 32oz gatorade bottle full of coins (no pennies, they just waste space)and i got over $75! But to answer your question i'd say you got around $250ish.

With the time you took to make this thread then take the picture, load it onto your computer, and host it, you could've counted it...twice.

Originally Posted by one kL

here are pics..i had to make do with the only camera i have at my place

Aww man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I never use more then 1 emoticon either....

How you was acting like it was atleast a Nike box....
laugh.gif
Dude got a converse chuck taylor box which is like 1/3 the size of a Nike box. How the hell thatgoing to weigh 40 lbs ?

laugh.gif

Yeah, at least $300. I had a box full of pennies and it ended up being around $80. You have between $300-500

don't take it to a coinstar...

see if your bank has a free coin counting machine. or see if another bank has one and if one of your friends is a member.

trust me, free coin counting is soooo much better..

seems to be some negativity concerning my curiousity but ill let you guys know how much is in there when i exchange it for paper tomorrow. does anyone know if banks, specifically bank of america require coins to be in those paper rolls in order to be exchanged for paper? if its around three to four hundred then im pretty much being taken for thirty some dollars at coinstar for their "service"
bank of america doesnt require it to be rolled up.. but i think they send it somewhere and they will deposit the money into your account within 3or so business days.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Aww man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Dude got a converse chuck taylor box which is like 1/3 the size of a Nike box. How the hell that going to weigh 40 lbs ?

laugh.gif
i think i stated converse in my first post, maybe not the chuck taylor part. seems like you can surely assume the shoebox does not weigh fourtypounds judging by the pictures, i think i can surely assume many things about you by your profile picture.

If the box weighs 40 lbs you should have about 600-800 dollars, made the estimate with a simple calculation of the weight of each coin, converted 40 lbs tograms and divided. Not that hard to figure out.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Aww man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Dude got a converse chuck taylor box which is like 1/3 the size of a Nike box. How the hell that going to weigh 40 lbs ?

laugh.gif
i think i stated converse in my first post, maybe not the chuck taylor part. seems like you can surely assume the shoebox does not weigh fourty pounds judging by the pictures, i think i can surely assume many things about you by your profile picture.

grin.gif

Don't take the rolling laughs too serious bossman. I wasn't laughing at you I was laughing because from the title the first thing I assumed was it wasgoing to be a common Nike sized box, then you said 30-40 lbs, then I saw the pic and I
laugh.gif

Nothing serious, but I'm kind of interested on what assumptions you may have about me through seeing my pic. No jokes.
nerd.gif

i guess there's only one way to find out...

but yea i save change every year and put them in a bigger container...so far only have about 45-50$. i mostly use debit though

Back
Top Bottom