How much was Big Meech worth vol. 220+mill?

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

^

For some reason a lot of people have the mindset that a drug dealer is ruining lives by distributing product. If someone wants to #!$* their life up by shooting/snorting chemicals let them.

Just because something is illegal doesn't mean its wrong to do. Something as simple as smoking a plant is still illegal in most states.

Edit - Free Meech.

exactly! if someone doesnt do it another person is gonna do it. if there is demand it will always MAKE $$$ and someone will aways try to benefit. killing is adiff story. BIG MEECH aint nothing to some ppl NT or the world has never even heard of.. ill leave that in peace.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

laugh.gif
@ people getting all righteous on drug dealers. People forget this country was built by criminals and thieves....and being controlled by them. All of this is just a smaller piece of the pie.
You say that as if it's justifiable.
Its the "American Way" accept it.

Free Meech
pimp.gif
Whatever happen to Bleu Davinci? He still on the run? Him and Jadakiss had a banger together, D-Block, BMF "I move more birds than coldweather"
laugh.gif
sick.gif

and stop it with all this El Chapo nonsense this thread about Meech & BMF

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by cartune

And they ran Def Jam. thats why I laugh at this Jay Illuminati stuff cause BMF stayed in his pockets.....R.I.P. Shakir tho
tired.gif
this explains how Jeezy sold records without knowing how to rap
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
damn i learn stuff on nt every day

yall throwing out
pimp.gif
for what?

sure dudes made hella money, but for what? they lost the next 30 YEARS OF THEIR LIVES. there is no amount of money that is worth your freedom. sure they maystill be worth millions when they get out at like 60 yrs old, but for now they cant piss w/o permission from a guard. @%*% that!

Originally Posted by cartune

And they ran Def Jam. thats why I laugh at this Jay Illuminati stuff cause BMF stayed in his pockets.....R.I.P. Shakir tho
tired.gif

Don't forget Sadia Morrison

'El Chapo' may be ballin' out of control, but like someone said before me, he's always on the move and never has time to relax. I doubt he getsto ever see all that money.

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

laugh.gif
@ people getting all righteous on drug dealers. People forget this country was built by criminals and thieves....and being controlled by them. All of this
is just a smaller piece of the pie.
You say that as if it's justifiable.

It's the truth get over it.

Either way...Drugs kills...& to the guy complaining about alcohol...it kill's too.

Originally Posted by CJ003

yall throwing out
pimp.gif
for what?

sure dudes made hella money, but for what? they lost the next 30 YEARS OF THEIR LIVES. there is no amount of money that is worth your freedom. sure they may still be worth millions when they get out at like 60 yrs old, but for now they cant piss w/o permission from a guard. @%*% that!

They're in jail because they didnt know when to stop...If it was me I woulda vanished after 10 mil and made moves to somewhere to the west indies

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Originally Posted by CJ003

yall throwing out
pimp.gif
for what?

sure dudes made hella money, but for what? they lost the next 30 YEARS OF THEIR LIVES. there is no amount of money that is worth your freedom. sure they may
still be worth millions when they get out at like 60 yrs old, but for now they cant piss w/o permission from a guard. @%*% that!

They're in jail because they didnt know when to stop...If it was me I woulda vanished after 10 mil and made moves to somewhere to the west indies

nerd.gif

I've seen dudes get caught up with a lot less than 10 mil. I'm sure meech and every other drug dealer was talking bout when i get to $_ im going tostop. problem is you get addicted to the lifestyle or you get caught. Not too many successful drug dealers are able to walk away and "retire"

the older i get, the more people i meet who sniff that nose candy, and i'm finding out it's actually very easy to get. so clearly prohibition is notpreventing people from using it, though it probably deters many who would try it

what are the effects of prohibition? we make el chapo one of the richest men in the world, lock up nonviolent offenders for possession, fund the dea to catchdealers, and fuel violence anywhere a dealer needs to get a gun to protect turf, cash, or product

what would be the effects of legalization? the drug cartels of columbia and mexico collapse, street dealers go outta business, nonviolent offenders get out ofjail, billions in tax dollars for the us, and more people use cocaine

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

the older i get, the more people i meet who sniff that nose candy, and i'm finding out it's actually very easy to get. so clearly prohibition is not preventing people from using it, though it probably deters many who would try it

what are the effects of prohibition? we make el chapo one of the richest men in the world, lock up nonviolent offenders for possession, fund the dea to catch dealers, and fuel violence anywhere a dealer needs to get a gun to protect turf, cash, or product

what would be the effects of legalization? the drug cartels of columbia and mexico collapse, street dealers go outta business, nonviolent offenders get out of jail, billions in tax dollars for the us, and more people use cocaine

in a perfect world, sure.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Some of ya'll are really showing your age with your responses.

Aint nothing
pimp.gif
about this *+#%.
I don't even think its age. I think its more of a mind frame type of thing. Some people are cool with the destruction of this world if money and power is involved.

I wonder would it be the same if drugs were sold to their children one day.

What the difference between Kenneth Lay and Big Meech? If you ask me Kenneth Lay is a bigger crook than anyone in BMF. Kenneth Lay had retired people lookingfor jobs at McDonalds and such.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Why are some of you comparing BMF to a Mexican drug cartel leader? You can't compare a supplier to a customer..

BTW, I never understood why people blame drug dealers for supplying drugs to people who are substance abusers. That's
like blaming liquor stores for dui deaths.
Now when violence towards innocent people comes into play then that's when
the problem starts IMO.

It's common knowledge that Meech shunned violence and let everybody eat. He did catch a case for alledgedly murdering
Puffy's homeboy but the chargers were later dropped cause it was self defense I think...

Dram Shop anyone.... get to know your laws before you start yapping off at the mouth about stuff you clearly don't know anything about.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

the older i get, the more people i meet who sniff that nose candy, and i'm finding out it's actually very easy to get. so clearly prohibition is not preventing people from using it, though it probably deters many who would try it

what are the effects of prohibition? we make el chapo one of the richest men in the world, lock up nonviolent offenders for possession, fund the dea to catch dealers, and fuel violence anywhere a dealer needs to get a gun to protect turf, cash, or product

what would be the effects of legalization? the drug cartels of columbia and mexico collapse, street dealers go outta business, nonviolent offenders get out of jail, billions in tax dollars for the us, and more people use cocaine

in a perfect world, sure.

maybe you're right. i have strong feelings about the legalization of cannabis, i don't know about cocaine

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Its the "American Way" accept it.

Free Meech
pimp.gif
Whatever happen to Bleu Davinci? He still on the run? Him and Jadakiss had a banger together, D-Block, BMF "I move more birds than cold weather"
laugh.gif
sick.gif

and stop it with all this El Chapo nonsense this thread about Meech & BMF
Bleu is doin 5 years i believe

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Whatever happen to Bleu Davinci? He still on the run?
Naw, Bleu is in lockup. He got 5 years
Why are some of you comparing BMF to a Mexican drug cartel leader? You can't compare a supplier to a customer..
Because in these types of threads somebody always gotta point out that there is somebody doing it bigger than another.

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Some of ya'll are really showing your age with your responses.

Aint nothing
pimp.gif
about this *+#%.
I don't even think its age. I think its more of a mind frame type of thing. Some people are cool with the destruction of this world if money and power is involved.

I wonder would it be the same if drugs were sold to their children one day.

What the difference between Kenneth Lay and Big Meech? If you ask me Kenneth Lay is a bigger crook than anyone in BMF. Kenneth Lay had retired people looking for jobs at McDonalds and such.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

BTW, I never understood why people blame drug dealers for supplying drugs to people who are substance abusers. That's
like blaming liquor stores for dui deaths.
Now when violence towards innocent people comes into play then that's when
the problem starts IMO.

It's common knowledge that Meech shunned violence and let everybody eat. He did catch a case for alledgedly murdering
Puffy's homeboy but the chargers were later dropped cause it was self defense I think...

Dram Shop anyone.... get to know your laws before you start yapping off at the mouth about stuff you clearly don't know anything about.

No one in this thread is saying, 'Free Kenneth Lay.'

Originally Posted by Stixx

Originally Posted by awwsome

He stayed in the game too long.
Shame......
Get in get out that's an OG's classic
[Jay z] "Irony of selling drug is sorta like using it/ guess there's 2 sides to what substance abuse is" [Jay z]

this thread is dope! blue davinci was a funny dude... question is how many of yall would eat a 10 year bid jus to have lived life wit BMF and get oney and carsan broads? I'd jus b smart enough to get out in time

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

Picture from the seizure
ee025954de649cfbddd654616e27828bdc48654.jpg
2df25b34e86d3c84dc0658744c62460c2609aaf.jpg
thats where the economy is at

wow all that bread makes me wanna cry. you could build a fort with that, plus a money-mattress.. man the possibilities are endless. i would just play with itall day.

Back
Top Bottom