How MuCh WATER Do You DRINK a DAY????

I drink on average about 15 Poland spring bottles a day. (Summer) 

Was wondering because dude I know only drinks soda and says he doesn't like water.  
sick.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
5 to 6 for me too.

How do you drink 15 you must live in the bathroom
laugh.gif
I do go a lot. All I drink is water though. Used to be about 10 bottles, but then I stopped drink Gatorade/Sports drinks. 

^^^Have three of those in my kitchen right now...

I just pre buy gallons of water, and I chug from the one im working on throughout the day. Pretty much all I drink is water, and id say I consume lots of water.

Last edited:
I stopped drinking soda gor some years now and drink other juices maybe once a month. The rest is water. I get in at minimum 1 gal. I don't count.

Ideal amount recommended by physicians is prolly somewhere around 2 to 2.5 litres a day or 8-10 cups a day.

Drinking too much water is actually bad for you because it can wash away your electrolytes + other vital minerals/nutrients.

I drink anywhere from 3 to 3.5 litres a day... My skin so baby soft and smooth... got that shiny sleek glow to it from all da H2O.

I drink on average about 15 Poland spring bottles a day. 
Was wondering because dude I know only drinks soda and says he doesn't like water. :x  :smh:

Is that why the call you water :nerd:

I drink about 5 or 6 glasses of ice cold water.

I suffer from alot of migraines and i read that water helps alot.

On a thristy day i drink 7-10 liters. But i only drink water, maybe a vitamin water here and there. On average maybe 1.5 gallons.

Last edited:
I drink on average about 15 Poland spring bottles a day. 
Was wondering because dude I know only drinks soda and says he doesn't like water.  
sick.gif

mean.gif

Is that why the call you water
nerd.gif

I drink about 5 or 6 glasses of ice cold water.

I suffer from alot of migraines and i read that water helps alot.
Yeah, and I only drink cold water. I can't drink room temp or warm water. 

Also does any one else drink water when waking up and before going to sleep. Dont know if im the only one.

Also does any one else drink water when waking up and before going to sleep. Dont know if im the only one.
I drink two glasses of water in the morning and two before I go to bed.

I don't need coffee, to me, water will wake me up. 

I drink two glasses of water in the morning and two before I go to bed.

I don't need coffee, to me, water will wake me up. 

Can't drink when i go to sleep cuz ill always wake up in the middle of the morning to take a leak and i don't like my sleep to be disrupted

Since I have given up juices and soda, and I am playing basketball or boxing for %70 of my day, I would say about 1.5-2 gallons

Back
Top Bottom