How MuCh WATER Do You DRINK a DAY????

Maybe it's just me but ever since I started drinking strictly water (around 8 glasses or more a day) I feel like I have more energy and clear headed.

can someone recommend me a good water bottle
31ZVfFk-FFL._SY450_.jpg

Amazon product ASIN B002VJX4C4
More reccs. here

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_st?k...5091,k:water+bottle&sort=reviewrank_authority

I have a filtered water bottle that I refill throughout the day. perfect for water fountains and I've actually refilled it from a couple random sinks. the water isn't as cold as I'd like but eh, free water.

1 bottle every 2 weeks
not even kidding
I would fix that if I were you, Bruh. Water is extremely important. It can prevent frequent headaches, diabetes, and other health issues. If I remember correctly, Luther Vandross' heath issues (which killed him) were brought to him because he didn't drink enough water. All he drank was alcohol and juices.

Drink more water, fellas.

I got those gatorade water bottles from school and drink that like 5-6 times a day, so just over a gallon

bro thats stupid, the Earth is 80% covered in water, **** yes theres enough water for the world, all animals

the world's water supply wont be enough when we start having wars over water, we're still fighting over other unnecessary resources
IDK what you're getting at but, the earth is covered in water that needs to be filtered so it's safe enough to drink.

Which costs money.

Less water used=more money saved.

I don't count, but my piss is clear so I'd say I'm getting a decent amount. I don't buy bottled water though, I just fill my protein shaker with water at fountains and survive from there.

I like my water at room temp

Back
Top Bottom