How MuCh WATER Do You DRINK a DAY????

I use to drink about 2 bottles a day and a bunch of diet sodas.  Got diagnosed with Gout and realized it's because I don't have enough water flushing the uric acid out of my joints and too many purines in my kidneys.  Doctor said if I don't take care of it, I will get Kidney Stones.

Now, I have cold-turkey'd soda and drink only water.  I drink a little over a gallon every day and already noticed plenty of changes.  I lost a bunch of weight and don't wake up with dry mouth anymore.  Also, my gout pain has decreased each and everyday.
Good to hear. Most people don't understand the importance of drinking water

Damn, I might drink 4-5 cups a day and thought I was doing something. Y'all got me feeling bad about myself in here talking about gallons and ****.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I drink a gallon a day. I have a 1 gallon container of water I carry around from work to the gym everyday to make sure I'm hydrated through out my day :D

Here are some facts (negatives) about water
  1. -Water is the leading cause of drowning
  2. -Water is one of the primary ingredients in herbicides and pesticides
  3. -100% of all people who drink Water will die
  4. -Over consumption can cause excessive sweating, urination, and even death. 

Last edited:
The popular recommendation now is half your weight in ounces(sans extremely overweight people).

I'm supposed to drink 85 ounces a day.

I drink maybe 30.

Anyone else notice ONLY drinking water every day your skin has like this... Kind of shine to it? Even without lotion.

There's a word im looking for and it's going right over my head right now
laugh.gif

Shouts to WATER, was drinking like 1/4th of a cup a day (water fountain) and since this thread drink nothing but water. Got me lookin like a young mocha Jesus.

Back
Top Bottom