How much will you be willing to pay for the Military IVs?

Just a roll call (to see how %!%%!! the game truly is), since these sat last time they released and a few of you copped multiple pairs at a discount last time. As we all know there is no chance of these sitting this time. So after Eastbay, NDC, FNL, Champs, and FL sites crash on the night of the release from these cheap companies refusal to upgrade their servers (which we also all know will happen), what will you be willing to pay? $240 like some of us paid for the last two IVs that dropped? Hunt them down for retail? Or call it a day (or anything else)? As much as I want all the IVs, I will not pay extra for these. I will pay however much these cost me, plus tax, plus $10 S&H, nothing more

And be honest, because I will bump this thread on release to see who lied

$225 is pretty much my cap for these, i should have no problem getting them at retail though

Absolutely no more than retail.

I'm still probably gonna pass though unless I get a nice discount.

And then y'all wonder why JB keeps on raising their prices.
30t6p3b.gif

Retail, if that. I have to see them in person though. The quality on the 06's were horrible.

never paid over retail for a pair, probably never will. if i dont get these for retail, whatever. i have a 06 pair thats in decent condition, just needs a nice repaint.

@ igotthatfireman... yes bro I feel u on that.. my pair was effed after 1 wear in 06.... I won't pay more than retail but then again ive NEVER PAID MORE THAN RETAIL on a shoe cuz I'm able to cop anything I want no prob... I will be honest.. I have no interest in these and the militaries are my least favorite BUT I'm coppin all the 4s so 1 pair will be good enough for me to sit in the closest...

Back
Top Bottom