How often are you under the influence?.....anything

I smoke 5-6 times a day now. I'm a daily smoker too. I'll miss a day here and there.

I haven't been sober for a full day in more than two months.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

i stay high...

Word to your song
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But nah I haven't smoked in like 7 weeks...drink probably twice a week...I had to fall back, I feel way healthier now

smokin.gif
daily at least in the morning before work
don't drink but once a month if at all

i burn pretty much everyday but only because its so boring here and there's really nothing else to do

i smoke at least 1 or 2 blunts a day, everyday no matter what the situation, even if im not trying to smoke someone will have something etc.

and i never feel slugish,
i can smash like the hulk
play sports/ workout
stay awake passed 2am
but i do lose random junk too often, so that would be my only downfall

as far as drinking i do so on occasion only, i can't stand being the drunk sweaty guy

I went from drinking almost daily (couple of beers after work) and burning almost the same last year, to drinking about 6 times so far this whole year andsmoking only a couple of times.

I've gotten to the point that I don't like to feel high, drunk or even buzzed anymore.

I plan on not drinking or smoking at all next year.

ill prob get drunk twice in two weeks and drink a few beers every few days.... i dont drink as much as i used too

I usually drink fridays and saturdays..I'm slowing down though.

Sometimes I'll drink a lil just for the taste..but im always driving + I hate the morning after so I never get trashed anymore.

For the past 2 weeks, I've been high on percs during school hours, which is 7hours. Once I get home I just fall dead asleep

Rockstar lifestyle, might don't make it. Living life high, every day clique wasted.
pimp.gif

roll one up every Friday.
but, last night I snuck one into my schedule..
still feeling the effect the evening after FTW

pimp.gif

I rarely drink though, unless its social.

i usually smoke almost everyday when im trying to quit, i use to drink nearly everyday bottles of jack daniels, jim bean, e n j, bacardi gold, henessy, 40 oz,little shots, until my liver started bugging me to the point were i was sweatin due to the pain, then came a dui back in 07. Then came the time when i startedto get depressed, just feeling down everytime i took a drink, alcohol is a depressant it slow's you down and can lead to brain damage. so now i barelydrink maybe about 3 drinks in 5 months. im proud that i dont do it as much.... but now i gotta kick that marijuana habit i got.

I get wasted every thursday, friday, and saturday. I'll have a beer or two though on a couple weekdays, and maybe a blunt every blue moon. Can't do ittoo much because I have so much school work.

mmm....pills..

I have a drink possibly every night or so. Sometimes I drink heavily. I take some Xanaxes and lortabs a few times a day for fun.

Back
Top Bottom