How often do Nike Outlets have Retros in stock?

I just got back from the states, visited Citadel outlets, Las Vegas north and south, Woodbury outlets in New york and only saw one pair of retro VI lakers for $110.00 at Woodbury.

they had a stack of team jordan shoes, Melo's , CP3's but thats about it..... nothing worth driving a long way for.

So good deals on Jordan apparell, tshirts for as low as $12.00, shorts were $25.00 . But nothing you cant get from your local footlocker on sale
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Vuey

I just got back from the states, visited Citadel outlets, Las Vegas north and south, Woodbury outlets in New york and only saw one pair of retro VI lakers for $110.00 at Woodbury.

they had a stack of team jordan shoes, Melo's , CP3's but thats about it..... nothing worth driving a long way for.

So good deals on Jordan apparell, tshirts for as low as $12.00, shorts were $25.00 . But nothing you cant get from your local footlocker on sale
wink.gif
shorts for $25? lucky. my outlet still has jordan shorts priced in the $30's
sick.gif

oh yea no retros for my outlet either

Originally Posted by Vuey

wink.gif
shorts for $25? lucky. my outlet still has jordan shorts priced in the $30's
sick.gif

oh yea no retros for my outlet either

Great Lakes Crossing (Auburn Hills, MI) never has any good retros. But, the outlet off I-75 (outside of Atlanta, GA) has had fire every time I've visited.

Great Lakes Crossing (Auburn Hills, MI) never has any good retros. But, the outlet off I-75 (outside of Atlanta, GA) has had fire every time I've visited.

Yea the outlet by me luckily has some good stuff usually, on my recent trip they had anniversary 3s, kobe 6's, foams, white/varsity red 6's..among others

Yea the outlet by me luckily has some good stuff usually, on my recent trip they had anniversary 3s, kobe 6's, foams, white/varsity red 6's..among others

Originally Posted by Ferris352

great lakes crossing is the one i go to
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ferris352

great lakes crossing is the one i go to
laugh.gif

I see some every now and then. its usually the ones that most people don't really care about though.

I see some every now and then. its usually the ones that most people don't really care about though.

i missed a paIR OF INFAREDS recently my size too damn employees cuffed em before they hit the rack

i missed a paIR OF INFAREDS recently my size too damn employees cuffed em before they hit the rack

i took a trip to the nike outlet in lee mass and there was not a single jordan retro, matter of fact the only jordans they had were rare airs...smh

i took a trip to the nike outlet in lee mass and there was not a single jordan retro, matter of fact the only jordans they had were rare airs...smh

Back
Top Bottom