How often do you get a haircut

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by nero1son

every friday and pay $20 bucks that includes a tip the haircut cost like $17 bucks that includes a beard trim and razor edge up
I heard from a couple of people that messes up your hair line tho, that you will eventually end up with the neyo fivehead
Thats truth. I used to get a tape up every tuesday..and an edge every friday.  Hairline now (22 years old) is nothing like when I was a teenager.  I stay with the buzzcut (zero all around) now and cut it every week or when I need it. $Free.99

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by nero1son

every friday and pay $20 bucks that includes a tip the haircut cost like $17 bucks that includes a beard trim and razor edge up
I heard from a couple of people that messes up your hair line tho, that you will eventually end up with the neyo fivehead
Thats truth. I used to get a tape up every tuesday..and an edge every friday.  Hairline now (22 years old) is nothing like when I was a teenager.  I stay with the buzzcut (zero all around) now and cut it every week or when I need it. $Free.99

nappy_boy.jpg

every other week....sometimes
I really don't care how my hair looks, it grows out way too fast and get's unbearable when I don't go every other week

every other week....sometimes
I really don't care how my hair looks, it grows out way too fast and get's unbearable when I don't go every other week

Originally Posted by dosky323

I cut my own hair once a week. Been doing it for over almost ten years, it takes lots of practice though. If anyone wants tips let me know.
This...

Originally Posted by dosky323

I cut my own hair once a week. Been doing it for over almost ten years, it takes lots of practice though. If anyone wants tips let me know.
This...

Back
Top Bottom