How often do you get a haircut

usually get one every 3 weeks, but im growing out my hair this winter. So ill prob just go in to get a line up soon.

usually get one every 3 weeks, but im growing out my hair this winter. So ill prob just go in to get a line up soon.

haven't had one in over a year and still don't know what to do with it after it's all grown out. thinking about just shaving it off again and getting a 2 all around. i usually paid $10 not including tip though.

haven't had one in over a year and still don't know what to do with it after it's all grown out. thinking about just shaving it off again and getting a 2 all around. i usually paid $10 not including tip though.

Ticket price is $13.. But, since it's my uncs shop, I get cuts for free.

And I get a cut going into the 2nd week of every month.

Ticket price is $13.. But, since it's my uncs shop, I get cuts for free.

And I get a cut going into the 2nd week of every month.

I used to get a haircut about every 3-4 weeks at about $18 a pop
I haven't gotten a haircut since May, though.  My dad likened me to michael del zotto yesterday
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif

x610.jpg

I used to get a haircut about every 3-4 weeks at about $18 a pop
I haven't gotten a haircut since May, though.  My dad likened me to michael del zotto yesterday
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif

x610.jpg

Every 5 weeks or so.. $10+tip. Not part of the lineup crowd b/c I know it matters when it's that short.

Every 5 weeks or so.. $10+tip. Not part of the lineup crowd b/c I know it matters when it's that short.

I haven't gotten more than 3 haircuts in a year in the past 5+ years.

I never paid more than $20 tip included.

My last two haircuts were by my ex and myself, respectively.

I haven't gotten more than 3 haircuts in a year in the past 5+ years.

I never paid more than $20 tip included.

My last two haircuts were by my ex and myself, respectively.

Every two weeks and its free since i work there.....a white girl cuts it btw, she's dope.

Every two weeks and its free since i work there.....a white girl cuts it btw, she's dope.

Every week or 2. Zero on the side with either a 1 or 2 on top. My brother cuts my hair and he does an excellent job.

Every week or 2. Zero on the side with either a 1 or 2 on top. My brother cuts my hair and he does an excellent job.

Back
Top Bottom