How often do you shower and how? Vol. Another race thread?

How often do you shower?

• Once a day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twice a day

• Three times a day

• Every other day

• Once or Twice every three days

• What is this shower you speak of?

• Total voters
Depends on the time of the week.

Sun-Thur once a day, if I have plans Fri or Sat ill take my routine morning shower and then another shower right before I go out.

Gotta stay phresh

Mostly once, if I hace evening plans twice.

If I'm on an off day with no plans I might not shower until I smell myself.

I'd be lying if I said I haven't went 48hrs with out a drop of water touching my body.

I always wash my face tho.

Co-signing these

I shower every day, for 15-20 minutes, wash my hair every day. Sometimes twice if I workout or looking to freshen up before going out again later. I wash my face b.

I have sex often, I change my sheets on the regular.

Last edited:
I see the gym as a "shower" kind of.

I sweat, so it kind of washes my body and opens up my pores. No need to wet yourself again after the gym.

I just go straight from the gym to the bar or club. After changing clothes of course.
Son

View media item 1218654

:smh:

:x

Mind you this dude is the one running with the Cam'ron wash your face b in threads and now he in here talking about his sweat opening up his pores substitutes for a shower :stoneface: :rofl:

I'm typically only willing to not take a shower if I have no plans to leave the house.

I suffer from psoriasis, I don't give a damb if the shower dries up my skin more, I won't go a day without a shower, YA stay funky Tho
Nah  i dont stay funky b, fall back ...

but unless i do something that requires an additional shower IE gym, yard work im only taking a shower once a day

2, 3 showers a day just because is not the move for me.

Last edited:
Usually once a day is sufficient. I'm a student, don't work out or play sports, so I don't really sweat much and whatnot...

everyone different and fat dudes need to take it at least once a day i imagine. Once a day is more than enough for normal folks plus the weather is also a factor. Basically, when I feel dirty, I shower, which is usually everyday esp. after the gym.

Once a day, usually at night after getting back home from the gym.

I put pomade in my hair almost every day so I'll rinse my hair out every shower but only shampoo it every other day.

I pee in the shower, it's all pipes like my man Costanza said.

I only take 15 minutes, don't understand why it would take a man any longer.

the true question is, who takes cold showers ?
Use to. All it did was make me dread having to take a shower every morning. After like 5 months my body was never able to adjust, im back to steam showers.

Showering at night seems cool.. But I'd rather do it in the morning so I know im stepping out the house at 1 hunnit every day.

Atleast once a day sometimes twice a day

If im not going anywhere all day ill shower one time
If im going somewhere ill get ready and shower and then shower again at night

I see the gym as a "shower" kind of.

I sweat, so it kind of washes my body and opens up my pores. No need to wet yourself again after the gym.

I just go straight from the gym to the bar or club. After changing clothes of course.

Ol funky booty boy :rofl:

Once a day at least. If i'm going out that night or have been doing anything that causes me to sweat or if i just feel dirty i'll take another.
Bar soap, 1 rag for my body, white rag for my face. Always at least rinse my hair/beard. Wash them probably once a week or so.

“Daily showering is a more cultural phenomenon than medical necessity,” explains Joshua Zeichner, MD, director of cosmetic and clinical research at Mount Sinai Hospital’s Department of Dermatology. “In the U.S., people commonly shower once or even more per day – this can actually be harmful to skin, as hot water strips essential oils and can lead to irritation,” he adds.

Another issue, particularly in the wintertime, is that the alkaline pH of some soaps can disrupt normal skin barrier function, says Zeichner. This, along with heavily fragranced formulas and long hot showers, can result in chronically parched and itchy skin that is prone to irritation.

However, for many people, bacteria that accumulate in sweat-prone areas can build up quickly and produce body odor, says New York dermatologist Eric Schweiger, MD, of Schweiger Dermatology Group. If showering is skipped for too long, that bacteria can potentially turn harmful and result in infection. 

“Realistically, most people shower daily to feel clean, and I think it can be fine for skin health if you do so in a way that protects the barrier,” says Schweiger. 

Whether you do it daily or a few times a week, our experts advise the following pointers.

Keep Showers Under About 7 Minutes

The longer you’re under running warm water, the more depleted your skin’s natural moisture barrier becomes. Turn the temperature down from hot to warm to help your skin retain as much hydration as possible, and set your cellphone alarm to know when time is up.

Suds Sweat-Prone Areas Only

It’s actually not necessary to suds your whole body. Go for the areas that have concentrated sweat glands – your underarms, private areas and feet. Include your upper chest and back if you tend to sweat in these areas. The soapy runoff from cleansing these strategic spots is plenty enough to clean the rest of your body, say our experts.

Switch To Body Wash

Traditional soap can simply be too caustic for some sensitive and aging skin types, particularly when temperature and humidity levels drop. Try switching to a moisturizing body wash that is soap-free, as well as free of drying detergent ingredients like sodium lauryl sulfate.

Shower Less, Use Wipes

If you do decided to cut back on showering, you can still swipe sweat-prone areas with baby or cleansing wipes to stay fresh. Look for formulas that contain natural astringents like cucumber or citrus. Change out underwear and socks for a fresh pair on days you skip, so that bacteria doen’t have the chance to propagate into body odor, suggests our experts.

https://www.yahoo.com/health/do-you-really-need-to-shower-every-day-108102795142.html

Last edited:
HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOWER AND HOW? 

Turn radio on.
Turn da hot water on first till it gets hot then even it out wit cold water.
step into shower.....pee.
Shampoo and conditioner gets massaged thoroughly into scalp.
I dont rinse it off yet.
Take the bar of soap and wipe it hard against the washrag til theres a good amount on it.
Scrub .
Touch my penis a lil.
Rinse.
Sometimes shave.

:x  these boys dont eem know

I suffer from psoriasis, I don't give a damb if the shower dries up my skin more, I won't go a day without a shower, YA stay funky Tho
I could have pneumonia. Aint no way I aint washing up every night.
dudes in here probably see rain outside and are happy that they dont need to shower before heading to class 
:lol:

:x
HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOWER AND HOW? 

Turn radio on.
Turn da hot water on first till it gets hot then even it out wit cold water.
step into shower.....pee.
Shampoo and conditioner gets massaged thoroughly into scalp.
I dont rinse it off yet.
Take the bar of soap and wipe it hard against the washrag til theres a good amount on it.
Scrub .
Touch my penis a lil.
Rinse.
Sometimes shave.
Dude edited in the how right? :lol:

I be in the shower from anywhere from 10-20 min. Aint nothing like a hot shower. Can't front on peeing in the shower word to George it's all pipes. Lather up with the soap (whole body, extra attention to key areas,). Scrub not with a rag but with one of those fluffy colorful wirey joints I forget the name. Shampoo heavy if the fro is going if not some conditioner will do. Then I purify myself in the water.

Then I brush my teeth.

Back
Top Bottom