How often do you shower and how? Vol. Another race thread?

How often do you shower?

• Once a day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twice a day

• Three times a day

• Every other day

• Once or Twice every three days

• What is this shower you speak of?

• Total voters
I shower probably 2x a day.

Once in the morning for 30 minutes
Get in the shower get my bar of soap latter up rinse then I get my lush body scrub and go to town rinse that off then I apply a lush body conditioner and rinse that off. Get out of shower apply lotion and baby powder to my man areas. Must stay squeaky clean at all times.

In the summer I take maybe 3 to 4 showers a day.

In light of Naya Rivera's comments about showering

How often do you shower and how long do you take and why?
Also what do you use to wash while you're in the shower?
And do you use the toilet before/after you shower or do you just let it all go down the same drain?
:nerd:

**** is this ***** babbling about

I see the gym as a "shower" kind of.

I sweat, so it kind of washes my body and opens up my pores. No need to wet yourself again after the gym.

I just go straight from the gym to the bar or club. After changing clothes of course.
This you? 

pig-pen-peanuts.gif

this reminds me last week in class this old fat persian lady whips out what seems like a female version of axe and goes ham on her pits

Everyday after the gym or sweaty sex. If its a rest day then its a day without a shower. I only like showering just because in the summer though.

how i shower

1 turn water on so it heats up
2 bring my phone in the bathroom to listen to songs
3 jump in
4 pee
5 chill for like 5 mins
6 shampoo and body wash
7 rinse and chill for another 5mins
8 towel up and done

overall my showers are around 10-15 mins

Last edited:
That was a reasonable article posted - there's no need to scrub and disinfect your whole body. I disagree with this though:

Change out underwear and socks for a fresh pair on days you skip, so that bacteria doen’t have the chance to propagate into body odor, suggests our experts.

On days you skip? Change your undercrackers every day! That's definitely nasty.

Once before I go to work, and then when I get home from work. This is my daily routine M-F. Sat and Sun I shower once a day.

Almost always daily, if not more.
The real question is how many times a day do you brush your teeth?

That was a reasonable article posted - there's no need to scrub and disinfect your whole body. I disagree with this though:

Change out underwear and socks for a fresh pair on days you skip, so that bacteria doen’t have the chance to propagate into body odor, suggests our experts.

On days you skip? Change your undercrackers every day! That's definitely nasty.

I think you're misinterpreting this :lol:

They don't mean to only change on days you skip, they mean to change them even if you didn't shower that day... Which kind of just makes not showering pointless.

For me, I shower every day between Sunday and Thursday and usually end up skipping Friday or Saturday just because I'm not doing **** and I'm lazy. I'm a long shower-er, usually between 25-45 minutes depending on if I'm washing my hair or not. I zone out in there :lol:

Bedspread usually gets cleaned every other week, but I change pillowcases at least 3-4 times a week.

Teeth get brushed twice a day every day I leave the house, and just at night on the day or two that I don't depending on how hungry a ___ is when he wakes up.

Yes, I'm semi-filth.

Once in the morning and once at night usually if I work. Always at night too in the summer.

At minimum twice, once in the morning and once before bed, if i hit the gym that day, then possibly a 3rd, it all depends

Back
Top Bottom