How often do you use ur ipod?

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

At the gym, in my car, sometimes at work.

I use my IPOD often.

I don't rock it while I shop or when I'm hanging out with a group of friends. I've seen that though, especially when I go to catch a flick and see a group of teenagers hanging out and conversating, some will have one earphone in while conversating,
laugh.gif

My cousin watches tv, and listens to her IPOD at the same time,
smh.gif
. I don't get it.
I do that on xbox live when no one is talking.

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

At the gym, in my car, sometimes at work.

I use my IPOD often.

I don't rock it while I shop or when I'm hanging out with a group of friends. I've seen that though, especially when I go to catch a flick and see a group of teenagers hanging out and conversating, some will have one earphone in while conversating,
laugh.gif

My cousin watches tv, and listens to her IPOD at the same time,
smh.gif
. I don't get it.
I do that on xbox live when no one is talking.
That is understandable, I have my music going when I play sports games on XBOX.

I'm talking about, she will be watching tv shows with her IPOD on. @$++ doesn't make sense. I always clown on her, ask her if she is practicing lipreading.

anytime i walk somewhere by myself i listen to my ipod, also when i take the train to the city everyday. i also occasionally listen to it at home.

everyday. its in my ear the entire day of school except when im talking or when im playing a sport. when i walk i have it on. when i dump its on. when i showerit hooked up to speakers. when im on the computer its playing on speakers. when im playing xbox its playing also. and i take it everywhere with me even if imgoing to my grandmas with my dad lol cuz the one day i didnt bring it my dads car will probably break down
i can never talk to friends with it on. i think i lost hearing from my ipod on so loud cuz i cant hear anything my friends say with my ipod down even if i havethe volume on mute lol

Also, is it bad for you to fall asleep with the headphones in your ears at night? I want to try it one day.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

all day everyday... i got the hookup for it in my car... i got an alarm clock hook up for it in my room... i hook it up to my xbox when im playin games... cant go witout it
laugh.gif
... im usin it right now

Everyday and I always have it, but I think its wierd to listen to it at home thats awkward just chillen there. At home I plug it into my ihome or play musicoff of itunes on my mac

Back
Top Bottom