How often has Jay Z been out done on a track?

stick 2 tha script

/thread

Aiyyo they don't call me Mac for nuttin
I don't give a ***** jack, man they all say that Mac be frontin
But if you can't take a case ***** and take it to the chin
take the heat, beat your feet *****, skate in the wind
Don't snitch, we can blow dough, make it again
You can be my *** *****, I can't make you my friend
because - friends depend on friends, not Bean Sigel...****I don't need you; let welfare feed you
Mac'll, stick to the script, and stick to the flip
I got a sick whip game, water stick to the bricks
I got a sick flip game, order gettin and ****I got a strict strip, flip 'caine, get it in shifts
*****, you can't get at me, **** I get at you
only in the physical, I tell you like Mystikal
"Shake that *** (yeah) watch yourself
(Yeah) show me what you workin with but wash yourself"
**** a dirty ***** (yeah) man I roll with a sturdy click
that'll murder ****, empty clips you never heard a spit
Slide a ***** what? Slide a ***** ****Slide a ***** ****, then I slide out a ***** ****Ain't no time to stick around and play step pops
**** I'm tryin to get down, cop and upset blocks
Low price, quick flip, 2-8-K quick
**** don't go right, 2 AK's spit - stick to the script *****

Threads getting more interesting as the obscure songs are starting to be named.

Also, Cam'ron pretty much shewed him all the way off that "Welcome to New York City" on Come Home with Me...

Came in here to post this

and also anything involving DMX

you'll never convince me X isnt the better of the 2 tho

Beans got em a bunch of times as well

JAY-Z hate thread on the low...
nerd.gif

Im prolly misisng some but....

Nas
Beans
Big Boi
Killa Mike
Andre 3k
Kanye
Kendrick
Scarface
Juvenile
Jada
Freeway
Memph
Pimp C

All got him.

U cnt be GOAT when you got outshined plenty of times. PERIOD

How can it be a "hate" thread when the low key suggestion is that it's hard to agree on a single song that the dude has been outshined on.

When it's an argument if you've ever been outshined on a single song, that's hardly "hate".

Another slang term improperly used and ruthlessly butchered.

I see people coming correct on "What We Do".

Last edited:
Man, I'm a huge Jay-Z fan. My thing is, so many shifts within the game allowed for the dude to be prosperous. He was backed by Kane/Jaz early on, dropped numerous duds prior to '96, and it goes without saying that he is the first rapper to hit his peak WELL after he turned 30 years old. Everyone else pretty much made emphatic dents in the game around the ages of 18-25. Not to mention his career being extended by Kanye West, whom Dame Dash first saw the potential in. Dating back to when Kanye first emerged, it was as if Jay didn't care if the guy was here or there. Lot of chips fell right for the guy.

And, he sort of regained a "name" when a lot of the guys who preceded him either don't care too rap at a high level anymore, or just moved on. He's still a legend though. I just wish people would do their homework on him, and not just view him for what he presents, outwardly.

I actually thought that Freeway had the best verse on 'What We Do'...

Also, Free RIPPED Jay on '8 Miles and Running'... track off the 8-Mile soundtrack...

You rock my world, Michael Jackson > Jay

Swagga like us, Everyone > Jay

Frontin, Pharrell > Jay

Looking at this list, i dont know how Jay is still rapping today. Eminem Memph, Beans, TI and Andre3000 all > Jay

Damn :rofl: :rofl:

I actually thought that Freeway had the best verse on 'What We Do'...

Also, Free RIPPED Jay on '8 Miles and Running'... track off the 8-Mile soundtrack...

Atleast i'm not the only one.... but at the end of the day all of this **** is debatable

Back
Top Bottom