how old is too old to watch cartoons? vol. Spongebob Whopants?

I still like those Pixar movies. I just watch Madagascar 1, 2, Despereux. I'll occasionally catch a Tom and Jerry episode when I see it on.

-Spongebob Squarepants
-Rocket Power
-Rocko's Modern Life
-Hey Arnold
-Rugrats
laugh.gif

-All Grown Up
laugh.gif

-Ren and Stimpy
-Family Guy
-Simpsons
-King of the Hill

**edit to add** The Ninja Turtles from the early 90's. I loved that ______!

I'm 25. So what. I love my oldies. My lil girl loves spongebob. I catch myself watching a lot of disney shows while she's gone lol

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

-Spongebob Squarepants
-Rocket Power
-Rocko's Modern Life
-Hey Arnold
-Rugrats
laugh.gif

-All Grown Up
laugh.gif

-Ren and Stimpy
-Family Guy
-Simpsons
-King of the Hill

**edit to add** The Ninja Turtles from the early 90's. I loved that ______!
Still watch them.
pimp.gif
Now that I'm older I notice all thelittle dirty jokes the writers sneak in there. When do they show Hey Arnold?
nerd.gif

spongebob is that cartoon
best cartoon out on tv that comes up with new episodes. real talk (not counting family guy, that aint for kids)

I have DIRECTV and they show Hey Arnold on NKTN (I think thats the channel alias) it's Nicktoons or something.

I have DIRECTV and they show Hey Arnold on NKTN (I think thats the channel alias) it's Nicktoons or something.
Thats what i have. Do you know the day and time?

Originally Posted by So4i5

Thats what i have. Do you know the day and time?
I just looked at the online guide and searched it and it brought up no results. I do know the few times I've caught it and Rocko it wasverrrrrry earlier. Like 4-5am

im 33 and i watch spongebob all day with my son. dude cracks me up. ill never stop watching cartoons
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at OP's name
pimp.gif

i still watch old cartoons if nothing's on, and i have absolutely nothing to do. my bf and i love spongebob, though...we'll sit back and watch that allnight.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

laugh.gif
at OP's name
pimp.gif

i still watch old cartoons if nothing's on, and i have absolutely nothing to do. my bf and i love spongebob, though...we'll sit back and watch that all night.
embarassed.gif
We surely do babe.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by That Guy

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

I can't stand Spongebob Squar pants. That %++# is annoying.

Rocket Power FTW!
0d326c84b768e9d0e340d9af2aef6875446c4f72.gif
How could you find Spongebob annoying?
How you gon hate spongebob and like rocket power? Lame-o

Spongebob appeals to all ages in my opinion...they always throw in a lot of mature references at times

Watch what you like but it seems like cartoons have grown up with us. Some of em.

I like
--South Park
--Family Guy
--American Dad
--Venture Brothers
--Aqua Teen Hunger Force
--Futurama
--Star Wars Clone Wars (CGI version)
--Iron Man: Armored Adventures on Nick tunes is dope.

Back
Top Bottom