How punctual are you for work?

I"m either 15 minutes early....or 15 minutes late
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I am always 15-30 minutes late. I just stay after work a little later to make up the time diff. No biggie.

whats this thing called work you guys are talking about?

at all my past jobs, it's been iffy somedays i come in early, some on time, and some late.

every recent past job i've had i've been charge at so i scout the employees out and see who has a similar mindset like mine and i let them know that wecover for eachother and take care of eachother on my watch. meaning if im running late they clock me in and i do the same for them as long as we don't overdo it.

Usually a couple minutes early but my workplace fired people for being late. In this economy if you don't want to show up on time they will find someonewho will.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

I try to make it on time but it hardly happens but lucky for me I got a cool manager.
Word. Sometimes I try to be 10 minutes early maybe like once a month.
Just to show them I care.
laugh.gif

Exactly on time 95% of the time, it's nice that they give us a about 7 minutes to spare though but I try not to use that as much as possible.

eight2one wrote:
I never go in.
JOBLESS. You fail, lol jk!

Always on time. I usually went in early so I could get paid for an extra hour. But now since my schedule has changed I'll probably be a few minutes latenow.

Real jobs- On time or a couple minutes early.
Job at school- 5-10 minutes late. My boss is cool and doesn't care.

No matter what, I'm consistently 5-10 minutes late. Even if I leave 5-10 minutes earlier, still get there late. Oh well.

45 minutes early every day....gives me a chance to catch up on emails, and also fantasy sports
laugh.gif

it's nice and quiet, and there is nobody really around....I love that time of the day.

15-20 minutes early. I chill in the office before starting work.

Used to show up 5-10 mins late, but about 6 months ago my boss tells me do it again and I'm fired. I
laugh.gif
, but he gave me the
indifferent.gif
, so now I'm 20 minsearly. I can't afford to lose the job I got.

I have a thing about being late, and I think its disrespectful to your boss and other employees when you show up late.

Back
Top Bottom