How Steve Jobs drove without a license plate

Originally Posted by richiecotite

All apple/business issues aside,

He was a deadbeat dad...are cats really glazing over that fact?
Yes, he was a deadbeat dad.  But... Later on, he tried to make it right and not only paid back child support, but also supported his daughter pretty well later on.  Heck, he even names on of the company's computers after her (Lisa).

dude is human, he made mistakes, most people on their death bed look back at life and have at least a few regrets.....when his
daughter was a teenager, he had her move in with his family....he could have wrote her a check and never seen her again, instead he made her part of his life and his
families lives.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I wonder how this would work out for me...

Spoiler [+]
I'm black btw

i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I am actually a fan of apple and Stevens work, but djuzi05 put on one of the most disgusting displays i've ever seen in any thread.
laugh.gif
  Yeah, I haven't seen that level of apple fanboyism here before.  So ridiculous.  Saying their computers and phones are far superior is stupid.  They may be the most popular but that doesn't mean they're the best.  New products are constantly being put out so the hardware and software are pretty close in terms of performance.  It all comes down to what your preferences are.
P.S., I have to take my ipad2 to the genius bar tomorrow to get it fixed because it freakin' won't work anymore.

Dude was a deadbeat dad. he only tied to make it right after he found out he had cancer.

MY moms always told me what comes around goes around and you know the saying. KARMA IS A B****

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I am actually a fan of apple and Stevens work, but djuzi05 put on one of the most disgusting displays i've ever seen in any thread.
laugh.gif
  Yeah, I haven't seen that level of apple fanboyism here before.  So ridiculous.  Saying their computers and phones are far superior is stupid.  They may be the most popular but that doesn't mean they're the best.  New products are constantly being put out so the hardware and software are pretty close in terms of performance.  It all comes down to what your preferences are.
P.S., I have to take my ipad2 to the genius bar tomorrow to get it fixed because it freakin' won't work anymore.

steve-jobs-on-iphone-deal-with-it.gif

Edit: Fixed for shogun
wink.gif

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Xtapolapacetl wrote:Steve Jobs' biggest accomplishment wasn't making any gadget, but having people/sheep worship him and a money-grubbing corporation as if they were Gods.
laugh.gif
@ these morons thinking they were better PEOPLE than others (like a scientific study proved) for buying products from one corporation than another, thinking they were part of a "family" or some %%*%.

His company makes superior products in every field of Computers 

What? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You need to fix whatever gif you posted or maybe I can't see it because i'm on my macbook.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Xtapolapacetl wrote:Steve Jobs' biggest accomplishment wasn't making any gadget, but having people/sheep worship him and a money-grubbing corporation as if they were Gods.
laugh.gif
@ these morons thinking they were better PEOPLE than others (like a scientific study proved) for buying products from one corporation than another, thinking they were part of a "family" or some %%*%.

His company makes superior products in every field of Computers 

What? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hardware and Software combo. Dead cereal. OSX >> Windows 7. Other hardware companies can make computers with a pretty exterior, but at the end of the day it's running Windows. Apple has the total package.

uh am i the only one here thinkin tat its his so call "jerk" behaviour tat made him so successful?? very interesting indeed

Eh, that gif was used in this thread already 
eyes.gif
But seriously, my macbook would be more appreciated if I was able to use the best versions of Microsoft Office.  I have to do projects on Excel and it sucks doing them on my Mac because it's not as good as the Windows version.  Having a Mac has its limitations as far as programs and software go.  I'll probably have a few more complaints when I take upper level accounting/business classes and I have to use programs that don't work on my computer.

Originally Posted by crcballer55

Yes, he was a deadbeat dad.  But... Later on, he tried to make it right and not only paid back child support, but also supported his daughter pretty well later on.  Heck, he even names on of the company's computers after her (Lisa).

Yea that def makes up for all the years of neglect

eyes.gif
But seriously, my macbook would be more appreciated if I was able to use the best versions of Microsoft Office.  I have to do projects on Excel and it sucks doing them on my Mac because it's not as good as the Windows version.  Having a Mac has its limitations as far as programs and software go.  I'll probably have a few more complaints when I take upper level accounting/business classes and I have to use programs that don't work on my computer.

The only complaint you can come up with is that the MICROSOFT Excel program isn't as good as Windows
laugh.gif
My man, I don't know if you're aware but you can run Windows on your Macbook very easily. All it takes is one click on VMWare Fusion and I have XP open in separate window in 5 seconds (Only to watch lectures bc the program the school uses is windows only
indifferent.gif
) Therefore, every single program will work for your Macbook. Try again.

Originally Posted by abutta13

Let me guess, your Dad hasn't come back yet?

Na my dads upstairs fixing up my room. I wish I could help him but my arm is in a cast. It seems like your the one who's truly upset that your daddy (jobs) isn't coming back.

eyes.gif
you can run windows easily on a mac
this thread took a wild turn though.  we can't have any civilized discussions on NT anymore
laugh.gif

Na my dads upstairs fixing up my room. I wish I could help him but my arm is in a cast. It seems like your the one who's truly upset that your daddy (jobs) isn't coming back.

I actually am
frown.gif

steve-jobs-meme.bmp

Haha it's all right man not everyone is fortunate enough to have real role models in their lives

^
I tried to run bootcamp but it never works.  It never partitions right.  I'll try the other programs when I get a chance.  I feel like it's a valid complaint because most of my work has to be done on Office, right now I have to use these doodoo Mac versions.  

djuzi, you're obviously very biased towards apple.  Probably why most of us think you're trolling.  I own a few apple products and they have their flaws like other companies' goods.  I don't put their products on a pedestal, I judge them like I would other devices.

I agree with you, they have their limitations but at the same time I do believe they make a better product than the competition. We're not comparing apples to oranges here (no pun intended
laugh.gif
) You can come out and say who makes a better laptop/desktop etc.

Shogun, try VMware fusion. You can change hard drive and memory allocation whenever you feel like which is pretty useful. Plus you don't have to restart your computer.

Back
Top Bottom