roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hardware and Software combo. Dead cereal. OSX >> Windows 7. Other hardware companies can make computers with a pretty exterior, but at the end of the day it's running Windows. Apple has the total package.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Whats so special about this?

Moorish Science Temple of American members been doing this (and much more sophisticated sidestepping of the DMV) for decades.

Windows fanboy's can't even back up why Apple computers aren't superior. All they can do is
laugh.gif
when inside they're
frown.gif
when they look at their computers.

9302627.jpg

You bros need to come to the iLife. Because Windows ain't ballin to me...
2292135.large.jpg

Yeah, because Microsoft is the only other company out there that makes products for computers. Clearly we're just Windows fanboys.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Yeah, because Microsoft is the only other company out there that makes products for computers. Clearly we're just Windows fanboys.

So you're saying you're a Linux fanboy? Wait, let me guess you're a Chrome OS fan
laugh.gif

We're talking OS here. OSX which runs only on Apple computers (no one really makes hackintoshes) vs Windows (which runs on everyone else's crappy hardware). Try to keep up.

Came in expecting blatant fanboyism, sheep mentality, and petty arguments.
Left unsurprised.

Originally Posted by abutta13

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Originally Posted by abutta13

Yea that def makes up for all the years of neglect
Let me guess, your Dad hasn't come back yet?
Na my dads upstairs fixing up my room. I wish I could help him but my arm is in a cast. It seems like your the one who's truly upset that your daddy (jobs) isn't coming back.
Oh man
30t6p3b.gif
What a brutal exchange. 

So you're saying you're a Linux fanboy? Wait, let me guess you're a Chrome OS fan
laugh.gif

We're talking OS here. OSX which runs only on Apple computers (no one really makes hackintoshes) vs Windows (which runs on everyone else's crappy hardware). Try to keep up.
Crappy hardware, huh? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif

Crappy hardware, huh? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

All the companies are copying Apple's look because they know now it's what sells.... but they still run Windows which is junk. Can't deny that. Same thing for phones, tablets. Why do you think Apple keeps winning in cases to block the sale of Samsung phones, while Samsung takes Ls trying to do it back to them?
HP_Envy_13_8.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

you can tell who's gettin' the guap 
pimp.gif
and whose not in this thread.
laugh.gif
@ the haters hatin on Apple. Step ya'll bread up so yall can stunt like the big boys do and stop using that doodoo inferior virus fully blue screen of death 'software" yall call windows
laugh.gif

Apple
pimp.gif
dont hate the playas yall
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Crappy hardware, huh? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

All the companies are copying Apple's look because they know now it's what sells.... but they still run Windows which is junk. Can't deny that. Same thing for phones, tablets. Why do you think Apple keeps winning in cases to block the sale of Samsung phones, while Samsung takes Ls trying to do it back to them?
HP_Envy_13_8.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
Apple just broke like 10% market share last year. 
Microsoft still wins 
laugh.gif

mondaynightraw, of course it has a bigger share. Doesn't mean it's a better product. When Windows laptops are going for $250, broke people are going to eat it up. And cop another one every black Friday when their old ones break down.

whyhellowthere...
128794822588565226.jpg

I mean... did ya'll forget the first Android phone they made when they were copying BlackBerry? 

http://cydiahelp.com/tabl...-iphone-and-ipad-photos/

[h1]Tablets And SmartPhones Designs Before And After The iPhone And iPad (PHOTOS)[/h1]
By Ahmed Omar On August 23, 2011

Apple is the biggest name in the world of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple always keeps its standard when it comes to the design, new innovation, reliability and warranty of its iDevices. Its no surprise that many other companeys, who wants to compete Apple, uses its name and logo as well. It’s a saying that “whilst rivals continue to imitate!

laugh.gif

Crappy hardware, huh? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

HP_Envy_13_8.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
That was only in Europe though that Apple won.  I'm still surprised that Apple actually went through with the lawsuit since Samsung is their primary supplier of flash memory.
Let's also not forget that Apple lost their case against Google for infringement on their multi-touch interface on Android.  In technology, no company designs in a bubble.  Let's not forget that Apple took the GUI interface and mouse from Xerox for the Macintosh. 

getty_rf_photo_of_false_butter.jpg

Apple made a deal with Xerox. Xerox makes a $1 million investment (100,000 shares at the time) in Apple before it goes public and Apple would be allowed to see the Xerox Parc GUI. Xerox had no idea what to do with it so Macintosh made it better and available to the consumer.

Apple goes public a year later and Xerox makes $17.6 million.

Again, read before you speak. There's too many misconceptions out there.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I mean... did ya'll forget the first Android phone they made when they were copying BlackBerry? 

http://cydiahelp.com/tabl...-iphone-and-ipad-photos/

[h1]Tablets And SmartPhones Designs Before And After The iPhone And iPad (PHOTOS)[/h1]
By Ahmed Omar On August 23, 2011

Apple is the biggest name in the world of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple always keeps its standard when it comes to the design, new innovation, reliability and warranty of its iDevices. Its no surprise that many other companeys, who wants to compete Apple, uses its name and logo as well. It’s a saying that “whilst rivals continue to imitate!

Back
Top Bottom