How to be a Man???? Vol. Im not man enought...%!*

Don't sweat it OP, the girl sounds like she has some emotional issues that she needs to address.

Originally Posted by geminifly

Originally Posted by dbbabd

"Im too nice and I need to be more of a man".
Soon as she said that you should've said "%#@^% you aint @#$%!" You would've been smashing within minutes.
roll.gif
roll.gif

but real talk OP... pics?

She is prob accustomed to being with dudes that beat the @$%* out of her.

But real talk OP where them pics??
grin.gif

Stop being so giving man, that's the problem, u showed her way too much. For some reason girls like a dude to show them they are interested but then againnot at the same time. I have faced this before, sometimes its best to give some to let her taste, but don't give her the whole damn pie or else she willget full and just walk away and take a dump. See it that way.. Stop giving all yourself to a women, u have to meet her half way and let her do some work toobruh.. Women love a dude that don't seem too available

Just be yourself.

Don't go out of your way to please her.

If you're not appreciated, move on. That'd show her.

although i'll explain it to you, this shouldn't mean you should stay with the broad.

relationships, along with just about everything in life, requires moderation. compare it to a game if you will. if its too easy, available, or predictable, youwon't want to play it (even if you make the highscore and #%*%). if its too difficult, its basically futile to play. this goes for both genders. in thiscase, you delivered too much too easily and there was no effort or thrill for her, so thats an L for you. i'm not saying bruise her face, but be stern,demand your respect, and respect yourself.

however, there are girls that appreciate all that, i've seen plenty. so just find that type and you can be yourself all over again. /rant

Originally Posted by dropKicks

Originally Posted by geminifly

Originally Posted by dbbabd

"Im too nice and I need to be more of a man".
Soon as she said that you should've said "%#@^% you aint @#$%!" You would've been smashing within minutes.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The funny thing is you probably right about that

yea thats probably true
roll.gif

go to the gym, lift some weights

come home, tell her to shut up and make you a protien shake and a sandwich, and be in bed naked by the time your done eating.

that's man son

go to the gym, lift some weights

come home, tell her to shut up make your a protien shake and a sandwich.

thats man son

Ok so NT me and my girl jus stopped talking. We were arguing and she told me that "Im too nice and I need to be more of a man". Her exact words. I dont know what that means. I

Did everything to treat this girl right (buy her things, listened to her problems all the good stuff) then for her to tell me that was a blow. She complained about me always holding

things in and never saying it at the moment and how I always get mad at her texting/talking on the phone and I always ask who is she texting. I would always buy her food, clothes,

take her to her fav restaraunt and anything she asked for .

wow you sound exactly like me
im jus a nice supercoo laidback dude and if a young lady cant appreciate that then she got to get the +!+@ on
ive heard this before (jus the youre too nice part, not the youre not man enough thing) maybe its the same thing idk but at the end of the day if im with agirl and thats how she feels thats coo go back to the dude you used to argue wit erryday and didnt trust at all idc, i mean i cant change who i am. At the endof the day its her loss
ohwell.gif

It's about that time to end that relationship....it's obviously not meant to be. She wants someone to treat her bad, and you don't want to. Bounce,and get your stuff back.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

It's about that time to end that relationship....it's obviously not meant to be. She wants someone to treat her bad, and you don't want to. Bounce, and get your stuff back.
only thing you can do in this situation. but make sure to get all your *@*+ back, but she sounds like she would be willing to let you hit a fewmore times too.

durty pancakes wrote:
Sometimes, females don't always like it too easy for them..

this is true..it might sound good to a girl at first..but if you always give her wat she wants its gon be too easy for her to get anythin outta u andshe'll prolly get bored wit u or eventually jus start usin the #%@# outta u...Ur also prolly "too" nice..u cant be like that all the time...imnot sayin u gotta be a a-hole all the time but bein nice all the time kinda makes u seem like a sissy..thats wat i think anyways..n trust me..Theres a bunch ofways you can b aggressive wit yo girl...n no i dont mean physically...but bein the aggresor just comes wit ur personality i think..if its not in u ..ur girlwill be wearin the pants in the relationship n ur pretty much screwed if that happens..if u gon get back wit her..just toughen up a bit more wit her...dnt beso damn nice all the time...LOL.."Since im too nice, give me all my *%#$ i got u yesterday"
roll.gif
. ..this is a good start!

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

im always a jerk @ first. always.

without even thinkin twice about the face she makes when she hears a sideways comment to her ...

no remorse.

i always get "You uff around too much", "Why are you so serious", "I cant believe you said that"...not to mention that i can beicy when i want to be...

if the chick thinks she can do w/e and you wont do nothing about it you lost from jump.

Originally Posted by OhSoFresh75

durty pancakes wrote:
Sometimes, females don't always like it too easy for them..

this is true..it might sound good to a girl at first..but if you always give her wat she wants its gon be too easy for her to get anythin outta u and she'll prolly get bored wit u or eventually jus start usin the #%@# outta u...Ur also prolly "too" nice..u cant be like that all the time...im not sayin u gotta be a a-hole all the time but bein nice all the time kinda makes u seem like a sissy..thats wat i think anyways..n trust me..Theres a bunch of ways you can b aggressive wit yo girl...n no i dont mean physically...but bein the aggresor just comes wit ur personality i think..if its not in u ..ur girl will be wearin the pants in the relationship n ur pretty much screwed if that happens..if u gon get back wit her..just toughen up a bit more wit her...dnt be so damn nice all the time...LOL.."Since im too nice, give me all my *%#$ i got u yesterday"
roll.gif
. ..this is a good start!

good advice.. listen to this guy

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

TheeQuickness wrote:
You're putting the {()} on a pedestal...
cat-on-pedestal.jpg

roll.gif

On top of that you way too soft! How you coming in and try to be superman saving a girl who used to get beat, and cheated on???

You lost before the relationship even got started... 7/10 girls want a thug/hard dude/ not soft dude (no *#*@)
laugh.gif
For some reason as stated previously most girls like them dudes who are going to treat them like *++%.

if you a softy type dude you need to find a softy type female that's all. Because a aggressive female will OWN your %%@ just like your last girl.

O yea and this...

I said "Since im too nice, give me all my *%#$ i got u yesterday".

How you going to come back with some 7th grade %#*# like this after, she basically just told you to man up??? You proved her point

What is getting the %#*# back from yesterday going to do? Look at all the money you spent on her over a period of time what is one day going to do?

Should of threw her to the floor and hit some Facial Abuse/ GGaggers on her! then when you got done asked her are you man enough!

Back
Top Bottom