How to be a Man???? Vol. Im not man enought...%!*

"I was nice to girls, but that wasnt the sean they felt, they said the coupe was alright, but they aint like the seat belt, i looked tight they told meloosen up, run a couple of lights, spank em, pull they hair, dont treat em soo nice. Left me confused, i messed with chicks who were best when abused... niceguys finished last was they special set of rules."

word to sean carter....
some broads just dont appreciate a good man...
dont switch up on her account...drop that bird and find a woman who is appreciative of man who knows how to treat a lady

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Should of threw her to the floor and hit some Facial Abuse/ GGaggers on her! then when you got done asked her are you man enough!
this N said hit her with the Ghetto Gaggers treatment, have them eyes all red, her make up runnin down her face from them tears.

yea after that she wont say that u too nice for her.
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Jeez, some of these responses. Wonder what relationships and marriages are going to be like in 10+ years.

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Ok so NT me and my girl jus stopped talking. We were arguing and she told me that "Im too nice and I need to be more of a man". Her exact words. I dont know what that means. I

Did everything to treat this girl right (buy her things, listened to her problems all the good stuff) then for her to tell me that was a blow. She complained about me always holding

things in and never saying it at the moment and how I always get mad at her texting/talking on the phone and I always ask who is she texting. I would always buy her food, clothes,

take her to her fav restaraunt and anything she asked for . She also told me she is used to aggressive guys. I mean I thought I was doing her a favor because her last relationship her

BF beat her, cheated,cussed her out, and put her thru soo muc ishh and I wanted to show her that there are some good guys out there. I mean how

should I play it the next time im in a relationshiP. I feel like she is soooo unappreciative because just the day before we went to the mall and I got her shoes and clothes and took

her to her fav restaraunt.
So whats my Problem?

Oh and yes I did take back all the stuff I bought her the day before we got into the argument. I said "Since im too nice, give me all my *%#$ i got u yesterday".

5093615d3c7b5db5ecc02043e12b45df5f73da2e.gif

How many times do i have to tell you dudes on here that girls love a-holes?

I really think there is no way to win with girls. you treat em nice you are not man enough. you treat them bad and you are an ahole. my girl drives me crazy atthe moment. for the last year and half she had me convinced that I was rude/sarcastic/etc and I have more and more realized that she is overly sensitive andneedy. so I start doing my own thing and stop pandering to her spoiled baby attitude and it gets even worse. I am all for womens rights but I am more and morecoming to realize that they don't know what to do with them. seems like they want all the freedoms of being a women in todays society but they don'twant to give up all the freebes and guys doing stuff for them. confuses the hell outta me..

She doesn't deserve you. And idk why guys think girls like a-holes. I sure as hell don't. I love the nice boys

piapizza wrote:
She doesn't deserve you. And idk why guys think girls like a-holes. I sure as hell don't. I love the nice boys

Re-phrased

They better looking girls like a-holes...

Also how many a-holes have you been with and how many nice guys have you been with?

I mean I thought I was doing her a favor because her last relationship her BF beat her, cheated,cussed her out, and put her thru soo muc ishh and I wanted to show her that there are some good guys out there.

THATS where u $#@*%@ up

IF she was beated up and all that %!%@ in their past relationship...70% it was for a reason/she deserved it

word to my ex..i did everything you did for your jank and so on...she took it to her advantage and *@!*%*+ when she didnt get her way/she was possesive...ALL THE TIME...u never wanted to see a betch fall to the floor so bad til that moment..real talk
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Jfresh7

Ok so NT me and my girl jus stopped talking. We were arguing and she told me that "Im too nice and I need to be more of a man". Her exact words. I dont know what that means. I

Did everything to treat this girl right (buy her things, listened to her problems all the good stuff) then for her to tell me that was a blow. She complained about me always holding

things in and never saying it at the moment and how I always get mad at her texting/talking on the phone and I always ask who is she texting. I would always buy her food, clothes,

take her to her fav restaraunt and anything she asked for . She also told me she is used to aggressive guys. I mean I thought I was doing her a favor because her last relationship her

BF beat her, cheated,cussed her out, and put her thru soo muc ishh and I wanted to show her that there are some good guys out there. I mean how

should I play it the next time im in a relationshiP. I feel like she is soooo unappreciative because just the day before we went to the mall and I got her shoes and clothes and took

her to her fav restaraunt.
So whats my Problem?

Oh and yes I did take back all the stuff I bought her the day before we got into the argument. I said "Since im too nice, give me all my *%#$ i got u yesterday".

5093615d3c7b5db5ecc02043e12b45df5f73da2e.gif

How many times do i have to tell you dudes on here that girls love a-holes?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
No seriously who the hell are you?
alien.gif

i used to have a problem like that i went to both extremes. i used to be such an ahole that one of my ex's just couldnt take it. then with the next one itried to fix it so i acted like you and then i was TOO nice. but now i got one and i found the in between and it works perfect. basically just dont be too niceand dont be such an ahole. take her out sometimes buy her things once in a while show her a funny side, show her a serious side, dont be a pushover, she mustrespect you like you gotta respect yourself

Originally Posted by FEETure

Give her what she thinks she wants.
cheat on her
dont listen to her
g-check her heavy
every so often when she goes into the typical "girl babble"just tell her to STFUYDB!
smash and run

girls are never happy, no matter what. if you would have been "more of a man" she would have said your not kind or caring or sensitive enough.
As a man you can only do so much, you tried homeboy, f it.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

I really think there is no way to win with girls. you treat em nice you are not man enough. you treat them bad and you are an ahole. my girl drives me crazy at the moment. for the last year and half she had me convinced that I was rude/sarcastic/etc and I have more and more realized that she is overly sensitive and needy. so I start doing my own thing and stop pandering to her spoiled baby attitude and it gets even worse. I am all for womens rights but I am more and more coming to realize that they don't know what to do with them. seems like they want all the freedoms of being a women in todays society but they don't want to give up all the freebes and guys doing stuff for them. confuses the hell outta me..
same way I feel, hence the reason why I'm single and enjoying my young life.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

I really think there is no way to win with girls. you treat em nice you are not man enough. you treat them bad and you are an ahole. my girl drives me crazy at the moment. for the last year and half she had me convinced that I was rude/sarcastic/etc and I have more and more realized that she is overly sensitive and needy. so I start doing my own thing and stop pandering to her spoiled baby attitude and it gets even worse. I am all for womens rights but I am more and more coming to realize that they don't know what to do with them. seems like they want all the freedoms of being a women in todays society but they don't want to give up all the freebes and guys doing stuff for them. confuses the hell outta me..

wow... ditto my girl is the SAME WAY!!!

Back
Top Bottom