How to break the akwardness with a girl after she tells you she likes you

idk why after she told me, it feels mad weird around her, why would you tell me you like me, you have a boyfriend, has this ever happened to one of you?

"If you truly liked you'd make me a sandwich." While she's making it you can make your escape, or eat, either way you win.

i wouldve smashed already.

there are exceptions though

1. if shes my close boys girl (and he actually cares)
2. if i know boyfriend is the obsessive serial killer type.

funny story about rule 1, your boy might say he dont care, but you'll never really know until you smash
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Moneyright

idk why after she told me, it feels mad weird around her, why would you tell me you like me, you have a boyfriend, has this ever happened to one of you?
Are you in middle school or something?

laugh.gif
...akwardness? you shouldnt feel the least akwardness and be moreforward now.

the akwardness should come after getting friendzoned

Why do you think you feel weird around her now, because of the fact that she has a boyfriend so you think she might be j/o status, or because of somethingelse?

You say she has a boyfriend right?

I don't know what kind of guy you are,but for me that's a no no!

Choose the advice depending on your status with this chick. Assuming she is fine

a.) You like her

advice: Be straight up with her. Smash and pass it to the next man.

b.) You don't like her

advice: Smash and pass it to the next man

The main thing here is if you actually like her... Someone told me that and I didnt act any differently/make her even more uncomfortable about it, but herinsecurity took over and she became extremely immature about everything. Really depends on how you feel and the type of girl it is.

only time that situations awkward for me is when the chick is busted, or if you're just trying to smash and dash

Actually,

this is when WHIP IT OUT is good advice.

If she really likes you, she'll touch your penis.

whip it out is the corniest thing i've ever read on the net.. dudes are living movies on here. anyway, yeah.. this happened to me and to avoid makingthings awkward, i acted exactly as i did before she told me. just act like nothing's changed.

Why is it weird? Just take it for what it's worth and keep it moving. If anything, it's a compliment to you. More swagger points for you.

Originally Posted by King Beef

Choose the advice depending on your status with this chick. Assuming she is fine

a.) You like her

advice: Be straight up with her. Smash and pass it to the next man.

b.) You don't like her

advice: Smash and pass it to the next man

This is the only logical solution...

Back
Top Bottom