How to control sexual urges?

Dude if it's just an erection then just flick it up into your waistband. No one will know and it feels good! The other day I almost blew a load in my bellybutton.

/Jonah Hill dialogue form Superbad

laugh.gif
@ going around asking an online forum how to control his urges..seriously. did you just hit puberty yesterday

Originally Posted by StocksandBonds85

Take your finger and flick your testicle, and if you do that till it hurts, your erection will go away.
laugh.gif

Isn't that from the 40 year old virgin?

Originally Posted by Vidasman

Honestly if its getting OUT OF HAND (no pun) then you should attend a SEX ADDICTS meeting, I mean depends on how bad its getting for you to postin on NT for controling the Urge. Elaborate more on what youre specifically trying to accomplish I mean damm doors are endless in this thread watch!!!
How's he gonna need to attend a sex addicts meeting when hes never had sex?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

Originally Posted by Vidasman

Honestly if its getting OUT OF HAND (no pun) then you should attend a SEX ADDICTS meeting, I mean depends on how bad its getting for you to postin on NT for controling the Urge. Elaborate more on what youre specifically trying to accomplish I mean damm doors are endless in this thread watch!!!
How's he gonna need to attend a sex addicts meeting when hes never had sex?
roll.gif
ojifyp.jpg

Originally Posted by hassan16

Dude if it's just an erection then just flick it up into your waistband. No one will know and it feels good! The other day I almost blew a load in my belly button.

son just encouraged another man on another way to play wit his meat
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Dude if it's just an erection then just flick it up into your waistband. No one will know and it feels good! The other day I almost blew a load in my belly button.

eek.gif

lol

*suspect*

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

eek.gif

lol

*suspect*

Dude that will be sooo uncomfortable lol.

Back
Top Bottom