How to do better in School Vol. Motivation

this year school is pretty rough for me my chemistry and spanish 3 classes are killing me. Im used to just doing the work and getting A's and B's butidk whats happened to me seems like even when i try i only manage a C....help,tips,motivation

dont procrastinate, and start getting things done unless you want to go to a community college

Originally Posted by BroboCop

Community College accepts anybody.
laugh.gif
That's pretty cold.

Movitations? For me that's just seeing all the nice things I want. The lifestyle I want isn't cheap so I need a 6 figure salary to work with.

wj4 wrote:
Movitations? For me that's just seeing all the nice things I want. The lifestyle I want isn't cheap so I need a 6 figure salary to work with.

Thats pretty much it for me as well, I don't wanna look back in 10 years and think about how much better I could have done

EDIT: Getting on niketalk less would help me with school i just realized
laugh.gif

Your future and desire to want a better life should be your motivation. Though its hard to keep that motivation when community college is a sloww stressfulprocess

If you do well in school, you get a mansion, a yacht and 5 white women. Here's pics:

mansion_large.jpg

ocean-breeze-yacht-2.preview.jpg

13331.jpg

NOW GET TO WORK
grin.gif

I'm motivated as hell to bring up my GPA (3.45 UW), but only do it because there is a job you know you would love to do. I mean don't do it because itpays well. Have a good back-up plan. I'd like to be involved in medicine research / cancer studies, but I know it's very difficult to get to thatcareer, so I'm also thinking about being a high school teacher in biology or chemistry if I do well in those areas during college. I would love to teachkids, but what I'm trying to say is; Getting a good job because it pays well even if you hate it is stupid.

Spanish, all you gotta do is just memorize. That's all what foreign languages are. Chemistry, either you get extra help from the teacher before/afterschool, and get extra Chemistry references, or you have no chance at understanding it.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

got my report card today...

pimp.gif
My parents would whoop me.
And before you think I'm an overachiever, my cumulative GPA in HS was 2.7.
That's a lotta whoopings
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom