How to do the Jump-off thing....... tutor me

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

How many girls do you recommend to have in rotation?
Same thing I was thinking now

What about the "Bench"
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by nelly28

Originally Posted by vasweetz

Honestly just be real.
If you just want to be FBuddies (or jump off) then put that out there and tell it like it is. That you aren't really looking for a relationship, but you wouldn't mind doing not-so-friendly activities.
You will be surprised at how far pure honesty will get you.
*this is coming from a female btw*
this never works. the chic will always catch feelings (atleast with me cause im great in bed) always been honest with chics from jump when i tell em i have a girl and i just wanna smash. now the chics dont care and think they can snatch u up from your wifey and then turn stalkerish. so pick your poison
Incorrect.

Second time we hung out i spit the "i got to school outta state i cant have a girl here we can just do what we do"

third time it was going down....yall ain't saying what you mean with any sort of tact or class....say what you want but dont spit some uncleluke 2 live crew +%%% and wonder why you not gettin one off...
roll.gif
took u 3 times of chilling with the chic to smash? ur notqualified to speak on the matter
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

How many girls do you recommend to have in rotation?
Same thing I was thinking now

What about the "Bench"
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
As of right now, I have 4 JOs in rotation...1 freshman, 1 sophomore, 1 junior, and 1 senior..I'm in college btw...then what I do is researchthem on Facebook and make sure they arent friends with each other...then again, I've smashed chicks that were friends, so whatever works best for yourenvironment...and as other people have mentioned, be real with em..Real talk though, one of my closest friends tells chicks that he loves them and wants towife them..and to this day, it has worked..but the end result is bad when he just smashes and dashes then you have a risk of being known as a male*@!+*...
eyes.gif

Jump offs ARE: girls that are flirtatious and partiers. Always on the "scene". Drink or smoke or both. Have a lengthy "history". Also seem"DTF". Dress accordingly as well.

Jump offs ARE NOT: girls that are cool and seem like you would date. girls that are clingy, and only have boy friends. girls that ask you to events and"hang-outs". girls you have to compliment = not jump off. girls you have to wine & dine = NOT JUMP OFF!

its tricky, but you got to sort them out, pin point, and attack. jump offs are indigenous to clubs, natural habitats are parties, and are highly attracted toflashy behavior/status; like moth to light
wink.gif

wait, if a brother that is on his grind and focused on his career. do you guys think its better to have JO's or have a single relationship? i can the prosand cons for both situations..

depends on you but from my POV...i dont like to be tied down. I do come off as BF material being that I'm mature, fun to be around supportive etc but Itell chicks straight up i'm not looking for a relationship and you know how that goes...they see you got options and they wanna be "the one"....

also....be selective in your JOs I've dated chicks who've seen my potential and tried to hustle me. it's part of the game...but dont trust a chickfurther than you can throw her. Just like you want a JO just for sex, they may want you just for your wallet

Originally Posted by RedMan

I never understood why men wanted to mess with JO's. If she is a JO to you she is probably a JO to someone else which a fast any easy way to get something. How about finding a good girl and go from there.

Co-sign

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by vasweetz

Honestly just be real.
If you just want to be FBuddies (or jump off) then put that out there and tell it like it is. That you aren't really looking for a relationship, but you wouldn't mind doing not-so-friendly activities.
You will be surprised at how far pure honesty will get you.
*this is coming from a female btw*
this never works. the chic will always catch feelings (atleast with me cause im great in bed) always been honest with chics from jump when i tell em i have a girl and i just wanna smash. now the chics dont care and think they can snatch u up from your wifey and then turn stalkerish. so pick your poison
Incorrect.

Second time we hung out i spit the "i got to school outta state i cant have a girl here we can just do what we do"

third time it was going down....yall ain't saying what you mean with any sort of tact or class....say what you want but dont spit some uncleluke 2 live crew +%%% and wonder why you not gettin one off...
roll.gif
took u 3 times of chilling with the chic to smash? ur not qualified to speak on the matter
laugh.gif
she lived across town...what did you want me to do?
roll.gif
....imnot going into details but the neck was acqured...cause i was not tryna go from the edge of queens to BK...nevertheless!...i dont see how 3 dates islaughable...considering i paid for nothing for her and on the 3rd she tried to pay FOR ME...just because YOU can't be honest with em doesn't mean meand you are in the same world...fall back..

Originally Posted by Face82

You don't turn a girl into a jump off. She was already one before you met her. Jump offs don't expect $$# from you but penis and a little time. No strings attatched. She might need her phone bill paid every blue moon or some petroleum money, but that's ok .....your smashing.
grin.gif

you just have to find someone or more that are on the same level. If you smoke, get a buddy that will roll up and then get down. And when you talk to chicks,just be upfront and tell them what you want and don't want.

A jump-off is a girl you promise commitment with, but the commitment never comes.

Damn I feel left out in this thread! I've never had a jumpoff so far in my 18 yers of living! Lol. Maybe just a quickybuddy but that took time..nevr hadthat 123 easy chick. So ntRs I need some advice on how to bag JO's!

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by RedMan

I never understood why men wanted to mess with JO's. If she is a JO to you she is probably a JO to someone else which a fast any easy way to get something. How about finding a good girl and go from there.
true. but this thread is specifically about how to make a JO
Isn't this a tad bit unfortunate and hypocritical.

I mean, one thing I always seem to read in threads like these (this included) is the fact that 99% of women are #!!*@@ and don't deserve to get wifed; and yet, y'all over here talking about how to convert and turn women into J.O's...like REALLY...

It seems like the goal is to bang as many chicks as possible before you settle down. But in order to bang all these aforementioned chicks, they must be easy and on the JO treatment. So now, how are most of you gonna bash modern day chicks for being #!!*@@ and lacking in morals when y'all actively make them the way they are.

I hope I'm not the only dude seeing this double standard, and quite frankly, being saddened by it.

You demonize 99% of women because you claim they are #!!*@@, and yet the reason why these women are the way they are is because you, in some form or fashion, made them the way they are...

Am I correct or am I correct...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

im going 2 assume that your lil rant isnt directed towards me.

but yea its a complete double standard... guys want girls to be +%!$#* but in the same breath also want a good wholesome girl. its a conundrum, its pretty simple to solve really tho. Guys just want a girl who is a good wholesome girl, but then is also extra freaky & all that good stuff
Ohh nahh, it wasn't specifically directed at you--i just quoted your post because it pretty much captured the "double standard" as you put, that I was tryna convey...
laugh.gif

You say it's easy to solve, but that's a facile statement in of itself because you're honestly bypassing the complexities of the whole situation and the point I'm bringing up.

This is how I'm thinking of it:

Let's say the world contained only a 100 females. Now you're a dude with tight game and your objective is to bang as many females as possible before you settle down. But all these 100 females are goody goody 2 shoes type broads with good morals and they aint really hearing that smooth talk you're spitting--

So in order for you to smash, you gotta soften em up and desensitize them--basically you gotta pry them away from their good upstanding moral code. Afterall, this is the formula for turning a chick into a JO--correct. This is why JO are easy to hit up--because they've been desensitized and have abandoned their "sexual morals"--correct.

So with your tight game, you manage to pull and convert 99% of the 100 good girls into JO. Now you got these cluckers at your beck and call ready to service you whenever you feel like it. You're the definition of a P-I-M-P...

Now you're all grown up. You're tired of JO and you're looking to wife and settle down with a "good" girl who has morals. The only problem is, there is only 1 girl in the whole world who fits this description, considering you were so successful at converting 99% of the other "good" girls into JOs, and every other dude is also tryna wife this one "good" girl.

When this becomes apparent to you--that there are arguably, no good upstanding females left, you curse and blame the 100 females for being ***### and lacking in morals when it is you, who is responsible for this unfortunate circumstance...
Now apply what I said to a place like Washington Heights or some larger context, city...See what I'm saying...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Face82 wrote:

You don't turn a girl into a jump off. She was already one before you met her. Jump offs don't expect $$# from you but penis and a little time. No strings attatched. She might need her phone bill paid every blue moon or some petroleum money, but that's ok .....your smashing.
grin.gif

\

grin.gif
my @@@

i can tell you one of them dudes that can't keep a JO on the side. You hittin every day....doing what you wana do,spend the night when you feel like it,but you can't give the %%! 50 bucks on a bill?
It ain't trickin if she's doing something for you. You paying for the %%! when you put gas in your car to go see the %%!. Fall back young inexperiencedmale.

Pimpin at it's finest.

Face Boogie

not all jump offs want a relationship.most do. i usually have jump off's that are in relationships because they gone stay in there place cuz they gotsomething to lose! but i wouldnt advise a noob to try these type of things

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

never go out...always chill at her house or yours...

so true!!!! never go out with a jump off unless your in a a city where no one knows you! and even then stay modest as possible. Jump off's catch feelingsif you doin your job right!

Back
Top Bottom