How to Get Away with Murder..Thursdays on ABC

Y'all forget Wes was a wizard before. I bet he did it himself.

I would agree with you, if not for the fact that he didn't do **** at Hogwart's. Except kissing Ginny, :rofl:

On a serious note, what is going on with the series? Is it done already? I keep checking in every week expecting a new episode to be available.

Last edited:
It was Sam guys...I was able to read an excerpt from the upcoming script.

Sam has a twin brother who is also a psychiatrist living in Alaska. After the death of his son, Son was too distraught and overwhelmed with the guilt of knowing Frank's secret. He asked his twin bro if they could switch roles like they did back in Jr and High School to trick people.

His bro agreed, and Sam moved away. Had his fun, traveled the world, but still kept up to date on Analese. After his bro was killed, he came back to town and kept a low profile. He somehow found out about Wes' father and tracked him down and killed for payback.
:rofl: :rofl:

Y'all forget Wes was a wizard before. I bet he did it himself.

I would agree with you, if not for the fact that he didn't do **** at Hogwart's. Except kissing Ginny, :rofl:

On a serious note, what is going on with the series? Is it done already? I keep checking in every week expecting a new episode to be available.
The ep where Wes father got shot in front of him was the season finale b :lol:

Show aint coming back until probably this fall or winter.

Last edited:
It's gonna be lit 
smokin.gif

I didn't even finish season 2. Someone hook it up with cliffs so I can watch season 3 lol.

I watched Season 2 and I still don't remember

with the way entertainment is set up now these season breaks are way too long these days :lol:

All I remember is Wes going to confront his dad at the end and dude got sniped right in front of him.

This Notorious show got a similar vibe to HTGAWM.

Wasn't gonna give it a chance but got hooked a bit and it's pretty good.

I expected Wes to be smashing laurel during the rest of that summer.

Can't believe the main antagonist is Frank this season. Probably this person that got this grudge against Annalise.

Hope this season gets really crazy. See some stuff I ain't expect at all.

Mate is a good choice for her to be screaming about.

Last edited:
Now I think the dead body could be Conner some he popped off about him killing somebody.

:rofl: She called Nate a *****.

Esmaculated him.

Frank looking like a ***** too without the beard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom