How to Get Away with Murder..Thursdays on ABC

Eh, I wouldn't go that far.

This is Viola Davis show first and foremost. Wes came in second.

Wes was definitely an endearing character that seemed like a mainstay but it's all about the writing. It was no doubt a shocking move, I'm sure that's what they were thinking in the writer's room but it's all gonna be about next season and how they go from there.

I assume a new character will be introduced (not to replace Wes) and the current ones will get more focus.

Still caught off guard. When they said African-American male I was so sure it was Nate. Then this ***** Nate walk in the room :lol: :smh:

That of good foreshadowing in the episode with the fireplace scene and when Wes was in the interrogation room.

I'm stunned tbh.

But Shonda did do something similar, somewhat, on Greys when she got rid of O'Malley.

Start him off young & innocent, life events take that away from him, shift a bit of the shows focus from him to other characters & build their development, then kill him off.

Still shocking though.

Last edited:
I'm tight right now yall. Can't believe they killed off my boy Wes, :smh:. Woke up this morning thinking I dreamt that **** too. I love this show, but I just don't see how someone like Annalise can still be able to practice to law, and teach students after all the **** that has surrounded her.

There is no way those kids don't blame her for Wes' death, especially since she was trying to round up everybody at her house too. I can't see Nate being behind it b/c he was looking out for Wes initially trying to keep him out of Annalise's mess. Show isn't going to be the same without him though.

One last thing, shout out to the homie Wes for having is ex shorty and his new shorty both hugged up crying for him. I couldn't help but laugh at that scene :rofl:

Last edited:
None of the other characters have an interesting enough story to me besides Annalise. I couldn't care less about Macayla's family issues, Frank is lookin soft, Bonnie who knows, the gay guys bickering back and forth ehh, the pregnant knowing what happened to Wes may be the most interesting part going forward.

Yea Wes did kinda tie everything together, will be interesting to see what direction things go now.

One thing that's gone is my predicted Annalise and Wes hookup.

The sexual tension was constant between the two even when I thought she might be his mother. Now it's gone.

Unless they reveal that Wes smashed Annalise before he died and that's why Nate killed him :nerd:

Word. He is the catalyst for all that is going on with them now.

The sexual tension was constant between the two even when I thought she might be his mother. Now it's gone.

Unless they reveal that Wes smashed Annalise before he died and that's why Nate killed him :nerd:

Once the truth was revealed about their real connection, I stopped thinking about that. It was definitely something I thought would happen before, but now I see she just wants to look out for him b/c of her guilt.

Do yall really think Nate killed Wes? I still can't see it, plus I don't think Nate even saw Wes at the police station.

None of the other characters have an interesting enough story to me besides Annalise. I couldn't care less about Macayla's family issues, Frank is lookin soft, Bonnie who knows, the gay guys bickering back and forth ehh, the pregnant knowing what happened to Wes may be the most interesting part going forward.
This....

I get this was done for shock value but Wes was too essential to the story. My interest has dropped this season due to the repetitive nature of the plot but without Wes, I doubt I watch beyond this season.

Would be dope if they spent half of the next season with Annalise's court case and literally trying to get away with murder. Guess we'll see in January.

Word. He is the catalyst for all that is going on with them now.

Once the truth was revealed about their real connection, I stopped thinking about that. It was definitely something I thought would happen before, but now I see she just wants to look out for him b/c of her guilt.

Do yall really think Nate killed Wes? I still can't see it, plus I don't think Nate even saw Wes at the police station.
He's a suspect in my eyes.

Better chance he's committed to finding Wes' killer when the show is back though.

Frank/Bonnie is a more probable suspect.

:lol:
First episode I called it was Nate, My wife said it was Wes, this entire time we been arguing our sides, then we see Nate go in the house and I'm celebrating, then we get to the coroners scene were she says "black male" and then Nate walks in :stoneface:

Wife thinks that rival lawyer had Wes killed(i said thats too easy, but what do i even know)

Can't believe they killed off Wes, had me checkin the acotrs IMDB page to see what else he's got coming up and maybe it was a commitment thing. I don't know how I'm gonna feel about the character dynamics now with Wes gone, felt like he was the eyes of the audience in a sense, can't imagine the show without him going forward. should be interesting to say the least. Not taking anything away from Viola but I loved her dynamic with Wes the most, not sure if she has that with any other of the characters with bonnie, nate and frank not being tight with her anymore. We'll see though. Def applaud the writers on shock value alone

Wes will still be in the show for the remainder of the season to show how he dies apparently. It'll last the rest of the season.

You know the entire promo for all next year is gonna be: WHO. KILLED. WES?

:lol: With an ep by ep eliminating of suspects until we find out who.

Last edited:
Wes Wil still be in the show for the remainder of the season to show how he does.apparently it'll last the rest of the season.

You know the entire promo for all next year is gonna be: WHO. KILLED. WES?

:lol: With an ep by so eliminating of suspects until we find out who.
100% :lol:

We'll find out after ep 1 that it wasn't Frank, Bonnie, or Nate & we'll be hooked :rofl:

Totally read the "who Killed Wes" in the announcer's voice that does the promos for next week

Last edited:
TBH, not sure how this show will continue with Wes's absence. Ht was integral to every part of the show. 

TBH, not sure how this show will continue with Wes's absence. He was integral to every part of the show. 
Season 4:

HOW. DID.
WES. SURVIVE?

darkman-movie-review-1990-superhero-film-sam-raimi-liam-neeson.jpg

:nerd:

Last edited:

If the season finale has Annalise teaching class and Wes running in talking about
"sorry I'm late."

then they cut to all the students and finally annalise's expression I'm going to lose it

Last edited:
I'm stunned tbh.

But Shonda did do something similar, somewhat, on Greys when she got rid of O'Malley.

Start him off young & innocent, life events take that away from him, shift a bit of the shows focus from him to other characters & build their development, then kill him off.

Still shocking though.

But remember the T.R. Knight asked to leave the show after conflicts with Shonda. I'm sure he would've been on a lot longer if he didn't make that decision.

Back
Top Bottom