How to Get Away with Murder..Thursdays on ABC

We def need a new character. I need Wes to get over Rebecca Like ASAP. Laurel seems like she would be freaked out by Frank's fetish but i don't think she would leave him honestly. She a little off too lol

Yeah laurel is off so I can see her staying with Frank no matter what. I honestly liked Rebecca the best. But the fact laurel knows Spanish [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Idk how these fools studying for finals without their minds occupied with all these deaths. Give me my F and let me chill lol

I'm assuming he's British due to the fact he was in HP.

Annalise def hits up Sephora and Mac a little too much

I literally never trusted Rebecca idk why I just thought she was sketch the whole season. I didn't want her to die tho lol. She was interesting.

And I don't know how none of them have flunked out. I would have been done with school after all this. Honestly Annalise class has to be the only one they are passing lol and that's by default. She can't fail them lol

I literally never trusted Rebecca idk why I just thought she was sketch the whole season. I didn't want her to die tho lol. She was interesting.

And I don't know how none of them have flunked out. I would have been done with school after all this. Honestly Annalise class has to be the only one they are passing lol and that's by default. She can't fail them lol

Imagine she fails them at the end of the series [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Wes letting this doc keep him on a psych hold :smh: :lol: Son just need somebody to hear part of his sob story. He should've smashed shorty.

Frank buggin confessing to murder. Should've said he killed Rebecca too.

This main case was wild and hilarious. A mother so shook by her son's death she doesn't want the young murderer to be executed or even do a long sentence because of it? I will say though that actor was acting as well as Viola in some scenes.

This lame ***** Caleb need to take that L. Tired of him wanting to be mad and arguing. Realized too late Annalise was the best lawyer he had.

Freaking missed this episode. It was my birthday so last thing I was gonna do was stay at home. Had to get my Frank on.

They gon drag out what really happened to Wes's moms until the season finale huh?

#TGIT and National Wine Day had all the shorties on it I bet :lol:

Wes letting this doc keep him on a psych hold
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Son just need somebody to hear part of his sob story. He should've smashed shorty.

This main case was wild and hilarious. A mother so shook by her son's death she doesn't want the young murderer to be executed or even do a long sentence because of it? I will say though that actor was acting as well as Viola in some scenes.

This lame ***** Caleb need to take that L. Tired of him wanting to be mad and arguing. Realized too late Annalise was the best lawyer he had.
Completely agree. I almost shed a tear listening to her. I thought she was crazy at first for wanting her son's murderer off, but when she explained that she forgave him and wanted him to rehabilitate his life I understood her better.

It was finny to see a young Bonnie and Frank. And Bonnie actually smiled.

Annalise's emotions are all over the place. I can never pinpoint what her current mood is. Cause when all her students walked out on her, I was fully expecting her to verbally murder all of them. But instead she clammed up and when in her office.

Wes letting this doc keep him on a psych hold :smh: :lol: Son just need somebody to hear part of his sob story. He should've smashed shorty.

I swear the doctor was so cute but Wes is too caught up in his stress to even make a pass. Lol.

And the mom not wanting revenge was super powerful though probably not as realistic as they wanted it to be.

Man U are so right about Caleb. He just wants to pawn off that anger on anyone. He annoying!

I'm still lost at the Annalise and Nate love hate relationship tho.

Been slacking like crazy Fam. Haven't watched the last two episodes. Glad you guys aren't really posting in here. Spoiler free [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I hope they streamline these flashbacks if they're gonna keep it up.

Not as interested but funny **** is happening as they clear up this confusing back story with Wes, his mom, this Mahoney case, and Annalise. Seeing her husband in this is all types of ****** up :lol:

:lol: @ Asher keep panicking about snitching on himself cuz of the video ransom. Then getting dumped.

Once she started being more friendly and helping him, I figured Wes might hook up with Laurel :evil: Lets see if he gets these yambs.

Killing ya own moms though :x Now I see why he got these mommy problems.

Wes is a savage...how you stab ys moms over not being able to watch Scooby-Doo

Yeah this Wes twist got me thinking he's damaged goods.

2 ppl he's killed so far :lol: :smh:

No wonder Laurel shook she was making out with a 2 time murderer. Bonnie better legit watch out if Wes ever finds out she killed Rebecca.

The way ppl are ignoring each others calls on this show is getting annoying as **** :lol: :rofl:

Wes mom's crazy. I don't get it man. At least Wes aint do it

Nice immunity move by Annalise :smokin This is chess not checkers

Laurel catching feelings.

Have not watched since episode one of the the new season. Has Wes smashed laurel?

Also...goddamn that client who keeps getting to make out with Aja Naomi King......I'm jelly every time. Sometimes ya dun know if its good acting or my mans is really getting it in.

Also can we all agree Wes' mom has a terrible haitian accent? She sounds more west african than anything.

And Wes need to get with that therapist.

Last edited:
Have not watched since episode one of the the new season. Has Wes smashed laurel?
I haven't caught up yet but as of episode 12 they abruptly made out pretty intensely and then stopped just as quickly.
Also they've just spending a whole lot more time together since Wes shot Annalise and she took the credit/blame for it. So it seemed it was bound to happen.

Also...goddamn that client who keeps getting to make out with Aja Naomi King......I'm jelly every time. Sometimes ya dun know if its good acting or my mans is really getting it in.

Also can we all agree Wes' mom has a terrible haitian accent? She sounds more west african than anything.

And Wes need to get with that therapist.
Word. Saw her on Jimmy Kimmel last night :smh: :evil:

Wes just dumb. I'm shocked he made out with Laurel. I would've said some suicidal **** just to get another 72hrs to smash the doc.

Back
Top Bottom