How to get older chick?

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

OP, she wants you. Go over to her, look her in the eye, give a slight smile while u talk in your barry white voice (if ya voice aint naturally deep like that then just talk regularly) & ask her out. Look her in the eye the entire time & act like you know she's going to say yes. You'll exude more confidence like that.

I like this one

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Step 1: get a young chick.

Step 2: wait.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

OP, she wants you. Go over to her, look her in the eye, give a slight smile while u talk in your barry white voice (if ya voice aint naturally deep like that then just talk regularly) & ask her out. Look her in the eye the entire time & act like you know she's going to say yes. You'll exude more confidence like that.

I like this one

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Step 1: get a young chick.

Step 2: wait.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

Damn son she married?
i work at a insurance company, been here since i was 19 im 21 now. and ill tell you these woman here gimme some stares,
like the eye freaking me.. and they all cuban with huge behinds.. always asking if im hungry and hows the gym and all..
they have that itch.. been to lunch with them and all they talk about is sex while i am in awe.... ill str8 beat a few if i wasnt wifed up
Yep, I can vouch for this. A lot of older women down here are freaks/ really open about sex

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

Damn son she married?
i work at a insurance company, been here since i was 19 im 21 now. and ill tell you these woman here gimme some stares,
like the eye freaking me.. and they all cuban with huge behinds.. always asking if im hungry and hows the gym and all..
they have that itch.. been to lunch with them and all they talk about is sex while i am in awe.... ill str8 beat a few if i wasnt wifed up
Yep, I can vouch for this. A lot of older women down here are freaks/ really open about sex

Casually mention that you're ready to settle down. Their biological clock will be so aroused the hands will just spin like a freakin cartoon. That monkey will swell and all will be well.

Casually mention that you're ready to settle down. Their biological clock will be so aroused the hands will just spin like a freakin cartoon. That monkey will swell and all will be well.

Originally Posted by dbbabd

How can I get the digits or get puton without being too strong or thirsty ?

just be like.... " You're really pretty & I have a crush on you, would you like to go out with me for dinner tonight"

How can I get the digits or get puton without being too strong or thirsty ?

just be like.... " You're really pretty & I have a crush on you, would you like to go out with me for dinner tonight"

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Yall she is freaking ENGAGED, i over heard a woman ask her about her engagement man I was kinda hurt lol . but she still give me them looks.
She wants the young d while she's not legally tied down. Continue...or at least ask. The worst she can do to you is say no.

/thread

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Yall she is freaking ENGAGED, i over heard a woman ask her about her engagement man I was kinda hurt lol . but she still give me them looks.
She wants the young d while she's not legally tied down. Continue...or at least ask. The worst she can do to you is say no.

/thread

Back
Top Bottom