How to get older chick?

Originally Posted by dbbabd

ive been trying to think of lil convo starters that could lead to me asking her to chill or for her number

son you don't need any "lil convo starters". be concise & straight to the point.

ive been trying to think of lil convo starters that could lead to me asking her to chill or for her number

son you don't need any "lil convo starters". be concise & straight to the point.

Don't help this fool. He aint providing the necessities of Niketalk when it comes to help with females

Don't help this fool. He aint providing the necessities of Niketalk when it comes to help with females

what im supposed to snap a pic of her at work? Lol , We work in a busy retail store with like 20 employees and countless ppl walking around at all times

what im supposed to snap a pic of her at work? Lol , We work in a busy retail store with like 20 employees and countless ppl walking around at all times

You have to have good grammar when making threads on NT.

You have to have good grammar when making threads on NT.

NT doesn't take kindly to excuses. Make it happen.

Originally Posted by jdi23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jdi23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

I want to bag the digits but really dont know how, I only get to talk to and see her as were passing by or for a minute or two here and there

Use the flat out real talk approach. Keep in mind she's heard most of what you're asking usd to tell you to use. So throw that +%%* out. Tell her verbatim, "Hey..uh..look.... I dig you. I know I'm young as all hell, but if you have the time, can I call you after work?" Either she'll be with it, or you have NO chance AT ALL anyway... womp.. 
damn. 

I want to bag the digits but really dont know how, I only get to talk to and see her as were passing by or for a minute or two here and there

Use the flat out real talk approach. Keep in mind she's heard most of what you're asking usd to tell you to use. So throw that +%%* out. Tell her verbatim, "Hey..uh..look.... I dig you. I know I'm young as all hell, but if you have the time, can I call you after work?" Either she'll be with it, or you have NO chance AT ALL anyway... womp.. 
damn. 

Originally Posted by jthagreat

damn. 
Yes damn. This is the right approach. She's seen and heard mostly everything by now. I'd straight up be like:

"I heard you're engaged, congrats! blah blah blah How open are you to having fun before you're officially tied down?" . If she gives you a good response then ask her out to lunch or w.e and proceed from there. If its a negative response just be like "Sorry, you know how us young ones are always tryna have a good time whenever we can haha." Then keep it moving.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

damn. 
Yes damn. This is the right approach. She's seen and heard mostly everything by now. I'd straight up be like:

"I heard you're engaged, congrats! blah blah blah How open are you to having fun before you're officially tied down?" . If she gives you a good response then ask her out to lunch or w.e and proceed from there. If its a negative response just be like "Sorry, you know how us young ones are always tryna have a good time whenever we can haha." Then keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom