HOW TO MAKE A NEW EBAY ACCOUNT???

I have been hacked or had someone mess with me from my last job, and now I keep getting unpaid strike things on items I did not even bid on or win, so what do I do???

Do I change My address on ebay?? does that help?? A new IP?? How do I get a bew IP???

All you have to do is sign up for another account. That's it. You can have all the same info. You'll just need a second email.

yeah, as long as you don't link you're paypal account you should be fine.  They can find out it's another eBay account if you link your paypal to it

if your old account had high feedback change the pw and wait it out. those strikes go away after a while.

i have the same problem and i dont know what to do also i tryed to put a differnt name fake address so if i won something i would just ask the seller to ship to my address and number then it went threw but i couldnt bid on anything cuz it said i need to put down a credit card with my name on it i dont know what else to do?

Originally Posted by KobeBeef

get a new account--

address tips for new account:

St. ---> Street
Ave. ---> Avenue
NE, SW, etc ---> Northeast, Southwest

if your name is Chris, type out Christopher

Great tips, But yea OP just don't put the same info you had in your old account

if your account has been cancelled actually, you'll have to START (actually register) the account on a different IP...go to the library, school, etc. to START the account. that's what they look at. umm, also, you should be alright with the same info, but they might snuff that out, so i put a new name and address. still tho, they do crack down and even if they link that you're using the same paypal as a cancelled account, they'll get you for that too.

but my advice, call up eBay and tell em your account was hacked and you want to close it out and open a new one. that way you will be in the clear to open a new account.

Back
Top Bottom