How to make it in America(HBO series)

this show was actually pretty dope, definitely going to keep watching it.

from the name i thought it was a documentary
laugh.gif

Just finished watching it....I liked A LOT. Great music, and good laughs....

if you got any sort of connection to NYC, you know someone exactly like Cam.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Very nice first episode.. when does it show on TV?
Show gets better/more entertaining.

First episode airs tonight, but it's just a formal premier of the first episode, which most of yall have seen.

They had bobby hundreds consulting for the show. Seems like they really wanted to understand their target audience.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

I want the theme song as my ringtone if anybody can find a .mp3
smile.gif

the song is Aloe Blacc - I Need a Dollar
it's on the mixtape for the show
I'm surprised Aloe is on the theme song since he's from cali and all, but I'm glad dude is getting his shine on outside of west coast. Pretty good show btw. Will be on dvr season pass.

not really feeling this show, cant see it lasting for too long. (unless they intertwine different regions)

I thought tonights was the first episode. Just went to on Demand and am watching the first episode before the All-Star-Game and am DVRing the 2nd. Cudi.

Just seen the pilot. Thought it was pretty good. Ill continue to tune in.

They should of shown another episode to make it a hour long special since they showed the a full episode online. but whatever I will still be watching.

Originally Posted by JHN2007

They should of shown another episode to make it a hour long special since they showed the a full episode online. but whatever I will still be watching.

I know right. I've been anxious for a minute now, waiting for something new.
laugh.gif

Just watched it on HBO as well.

Its a good show. I like it so far.  Turning the legal hustle from the illegal hustle and all the in between social aspects.  Good music.  Tuffy from video music box.  The show is so Ny so alot of people wont get it. 

This show is pretty dope.  I will def be watching it this season.
Shannyn Sossaman is GORGEOUS! Can't wait to see more of her!

FYI too...Wilfredo Gomez is being played by Javier Nunez of Supreme LA which is why you will see plenty of Supreme gear in the show.

I hope the show gets good...if not I could just see it turning into a streetwear name dropping contest, with cameos by Wale and The Cool Kids....

Originally Posted by LakeShow24k

looking forward to this show...too bad theres only 8 episodes this season

That's plenty for a first season.

This show is NT in real life.

Back
Top Bottom