How to remove a bidder on Ebay?

Alright so I have a listing for shoes. And the guy who is the leading bidder has 0 feedback and has not responded to my messages in 3 days. I feel like he's gonna flake and not pay for it, so can I remove his bid. Im having trouble finding out if I could do that.

Alright so I have a listing for shoes. And the guy who is the leading bidder has 0 feedback and has not responded to my messages in 3 days. I feel like he's gonna flake and not pay for it, so can I remove his bid. Im having trouble finding out if I could do that.

hefore you jump the gun do a advanced search and see what else the user is bidding on.

hefore you jump the gun do a advanced search and see what else the user is bidding on.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

Absoloutly nothing, he has no feedback at all. And after bidding on my item 4 days ago dude has kicked rocks. Its gonna end tomorrow so i wanna get this over with before then.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

Absoloutly nothing, he has no feedback at all. And after bidding on my item 4 days ago dude has kicked rocks. Its gonna end tomorrow so i wanna get this over with before then.

i use to always search cancel bidder in help then it would take me to the right spot.

i use to always search cancel bidder in help then it would take me to the right spot.

Back
Top Bottom