How to ship for cheap?

Im goin to be selling my Shoes, but when I've shipped before shipping is just super expensive and you needa get a box..I'm also going to be Sending out other things... Shirts, and supplement bottles Any tips to ship for less?Free boxes?How can I get a flat rate for everything I ship??Help me out. Thanks

Im goin to be selling my Shoes, but when I've shipped before shipping is just super expensive and you needa get a box..I'm also going to be Sending out other things... Shirts, and supplement bottles Any tips to ship for less?Free boxes?How can I get a flat rate for everything I ship??Help me out. Thanks

Your post office should have the free priority boxes
Put it in a medium flat rate box (it should fit, i do it all the time)

You forgot to add "real life..." to your post

Your post office should have the free priority boxes
Put it in a medium flat rate box (it should fit, i do it all the time)

You forgot to add "real life..." to your post

how do shipping rates work? is it by distance or weight? i just bought a hat from hatland and it doesn't fit, now i gotta return it myself. usually sites give me free UPS labels and i just drop it off at a ups location

how do shipping rates work? is it by distance or weight? i just bought a hat from hatland and it doesn't fit, now i gotta return it myself. usually sites give me free UPS labels and i just drop it off at a ups location

I use USPS Priority Mail to ship pretty much everything out. You can use their boxes and when you pay online, the price is a little cheaper. I live in a house, so I just schedule a pickup, so you save on time and money by not having to drive to drop it off.

I use USPS Priority Mail to ship pretty much everything out. You can use their boxes and when you pay online, the price is a little cheaper. I live in a house, so I just schedule a pickup, so you save on time and money by not having to drive to drop it off.

catapult2.jpg

Ship it in brown wrapping paper.

I wouldn't do that priority box adjustment thing because it is not allowed and most post offices won't let you get away with it.

For anything you are shipping that is under 13oz, use first class mail instead of Priority. The shirts and bottles should probably be under 13oz

Lastly, print your postage online so you can get tracking for free instead of having to pay for it at the PO.

Ship it in brown wrapping paper.

I wouldn't do that priority box adjustment thing because it is not allowed and most post offices won't let you get away with it.

For anything you are shipping that is under 13oz, use first class mail instead of Priority. The shirts and bottles should probably be under 13oz

Lastly, print your postage online so you can get tracking for free instead of having to pay for it at the PO.

Real life...

Appreciate it...

Any more advice ?

How do eastbay and places like that have a 6.99 shipping rate for most items ?

Real life...

Appreciate it...

Any more advice ?

How do eastbay and places like that have a 6.99 shipping rate for most items ?

Back
Top Bottom