Who here works at Starbucks?

Hijo Del Promo

formerly xxhu5sl1npnoyxx
Why does your iced coffee always have a fruity aftertaste now?

It's been like this for 2 years, and this morning was the last straw.

The price went up and the quality went down, smh.

I wouldnt even give this to a homeless person, they deserve better quality coffee.

If only I had the audacity to become a Karen I would of asked for my money back.

Good thing AI exist, cause someday Im going to record a Starbucks diss song if this happens again.

Time to switch to Coffee Bean.

And dont tell me about specialty coffees or cafe coffee, I like commercial coffee.

Last edited:
Hopefully the snobs come in here and tell you how much of a peasant you are for still drinking Starbucks.

Hopefully the snobs come in here and tell you how much of a peasant you are for still drinking Starbucks.

Your plan to get me to become the old Hijo del Promo youve come to love wont work. I cant rant or troll anymore, live with it.

Whats a peasant to a snob? Normal, what a snob wishes they were.

Also, I went to Reddit and found my answer, so I beat the snobs already.

The answer is, they switched to storing the iced coffee in the plastic containers instead of metal and more than likely it had a fruit refresher in it before, and no matter how much you clean it, the taste seeps into the coffee.

So Starbucks fell off, now I feel better.

Popeyes and McDonalds are two of the most poppin threads on NT, no one drinks gourmet coffee here.

Last edited:
Your plan to get me to become the old Hijo del Promo youve come to love wont work. I cant rant or troll anymore, live with it.

Whats a peasant to a snob? Normal, what a snob wishes they were.

Also, I went to Reddit and found my answer, so I beat the snobs already.

The answer is, they switched to storing the iced coffee in the plastic containers instead of metal and more than likely it had a fruit refresher in it before, and no matter how much you clean it, the taste seeps into the coffee.

So Starbucks fell off, now I feel better.

Popeyes and McDonalds are two of the most poppin threads on NT, no one drinks gourmet coffee here.

Do yourself a favor and get a Nespresso and save some $$ along the way. Nespresso >>> Starbucks, Dunkin’, McDs anyway

Much respect to anyone who works at Starbucks… that fulfills and appeases arguably the pettiest customer base in consumer history.
1713630560750.png

They also like their coffee black when no one is watching..

:lol:
of course drake fanboys up in arms about starbucks
you probably get extra cream

Back
Top Bottom