How to spot an NT'er

Would you check @ninjahood if said "my *****" remember he's doesn't consider himself black.

Ninja is black, he identifies with what he identifies with.

Whites identify with Scottish, Irish, and others but they still white.

He may be ignorant on the subject but to answer you're question, no.

Because I identify him as black.

I’m not the gatekeeper on who can and can’t say anything, but if you’re tryin to use the word ninja to replace the N word you might as well use the N word

Edit: Never really heard anyone saying that to replace that, it’s wow corny

I'm not saying it's a bunch of everyday occurrences, but I have heard it.

I'm not saying it's a bunch of everyday occurrences, but I have heard it.
In my entire life maybe heard it in person less then a handful of times from what I recall. And it was some super cornball who used ninja to replace the n word.

It’s asinine.

In my entire life maybe heard it in person less then a handful of times from what I recall. And it was some super cornball who used ninja to replace the n word.

It’s asinine.

The more I think about it the more i think it's just this 1 guy i work with.

Sorry for the blanket statement because no other person in my life says that.

I've checked him before but I'm not sure it registered.

Met an NTer in real life at a work training event about 2 years ago. I was passing the time on NT during the presentation. Son saw me and during break was like “yoooo you’re on Niketalk?! That’s dope, me too!”

Told him my screen name and he had never even heard of me

E7700948-7EFC-4DE1-8941-A0B0AF298F95.gif

The more I think about it the more i think it's just this 1 guy i work with.

Sorry for the blanket statement because no other person in my life says that.

I've checked him before but I'm not sure it registered.
Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s just one guy

Met an NTer in real life at a work training event about 2 years ago. I was passing the time on NT during the presentation. Son saw me and during break was like “yoooo you’re on Niketalk?! That’s dope, me too!”

Told him my screen name and he had never even heard of me

E7700948-7EFC-4DE1-8941-A0B0AF298F95.gif

Damn your name don't ring bells

I’ve met a few NT folks at Comic conventions over the years. They’ve always been cool people to chop it up with for a bit. They usually introduce themselves first though because I don’t recognize faces:lol:

Boy please.

Cali is rampant with non blacks calling yall the N word in the major cities.

"We grew up with blacks" lookin.

Nah, its checked by me immediately.

Anywhere there’s a large black and latin community or the Asian to black population is ratio is way off, the N word is being used by non blacks. I when I first moved to Houston, I was constantly checking Mexicans for saying it. I gave up eventually. Of these ****** cool with.. *shrugs*

Anywhere there’s a large black and latin community or the Asian to black population is ratio is way off, the N word is being used by non blacks. I when I first moved to Houston, I was constantly checking Mexicans for saying it. I gave up eventually. Of these ****** cool with.. *shrugs*
Oh man your so on point with this experience it's the valid truth.

Same in Dallas. I’m not black so I can’t really do anything about it.

I cringe every time I hear non blacks say it doe

forreal though, how many people on NT would you recognize on the street? used to be quite a few when PYP was popular but nowadays, there's probably only a couple. @ksteezy and @ninjahood for sure. probably Guccishades Guccishades i'm not sure off hand who else i'd recognize just from seeing their pic on NT. there's others that post on IG i might recognize. i've hung out with a buncha people that i've met on here and even had our kids play together.

if i see someone from NT i'll def say wassup but i ain't doin no tap and pull nonsense :lol:

forreal though, how many people on NT would you recognize on the street? used to be quite a few when PYP was popular but nowadays, there's probably only a couple. @ksteezy and @ninjahood for sure. probably Guccishades Guccishades i'm not sure off hand who else i'd recognize just from seeing their pic on NT. there's others that post on IG i might recognize. i've hung out with a buncha people that i've met on here and even had our kids play together.

if i see someone from NT i'll def say wassup but i ain't doin no tap and pull nonsense :lol:
I mean when I went to a summit a few years ago we introduced ourselves but jokingly said next time come in with nametags of our SN or even our Avys:lol:. and through Social media nowadays I see what a lot of NTers do or look like but then again I'm pretty far from everyone so i doubt a tap tap pull will happen anytime soon

Back
Top Bottom