How was the early 2000s?

I had a huge crush on Diamond from Crime Mob back then. Shawty was cute slim & seemed like she was about that action.

Also can't forget this performance. The Durty Souf had everybody getting crunk mane. 

Last edited:
If you were in the South, and anywhere between high school and college, it was jumpin!!!

Especially in da A!!! Vick and the Falcons, and the music scene was ours!!! :pimp:

R&B Music was still popping like that

Damn i still remember being eager to get out of school on tuesdays to go cop that new fire album

Last edited:
I still want a powder blue Sean Jean Velour suite....with crispy white lowtop AF-1's, and a white nike headband :pimp:. I remember the velour suit being expensive. My cousin put one on layaway :lol:.

Getting twerked on in that fit must've felt like heaven.

My trick was to rub a lil baby oil on my peice with the mecca velour. Cheeks would glide :pimp:

Last edited:
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Only a handful of kids at my school had an authentic jersey. Almost everybody settled for rhe Nike Swingmans cuz they're a fraction of the price.

Street hoops was cool I used to turn off every song except da rockwilder and bump that joint on repeat

AO was my dude from and 1 I always liked his game the most
We must be related. I used to literally only listen to that song when I played [emoji]128514[/emoji]. An AO was always the best to me.

Only a handful of kids at my school had an authentic jersey. Almost everybody settled for rhe Nike Swingmans cuz they're a fraction of the price.

Real talk. I had either a replica...or authentic. And after like 01....you'd get roasted to no end if you had a replica in my area :lol:. So it became all about swingmans and authentic. Lucky for me, my big bro put me onto eBay early, So I was able to cop some Authentics for my bday. That's when the boy became a man :pimp:. That authentic game put me on another social level.

Voted 2nd for Most Atheltic and Best Dressed. That sht still irks me to this day :smh:

Last edited:
Replica NBA jerseys were a huge no-no. Dudes would get fried instantly...

Yeah, we roasted the kids who came to school rocking a replica thinking you were doing it.

Replica NBA jerseys were a huge no-no. Dudes would get fried instantly...

***** used to point and laugh at the champion sign :lol:. That wide cut jersey X screen print was a no no.

I know you remember them fakes at Potapsco. They made a killing before Feds shut it down :lol:.

Never seen an authentic til college lol.

Swingmans was 2000.

Screenprinted champions were great wen i was real little.
They had that wall at sports authority with pretty much all the players.

That screenprinted iverson rookie was on everyones xmas list in 97

Last edited:
I just never understood why the replicas had those wide *** shoulders...joints looked nothing like what they actually wore :lol:

Back
Top Bottom