HOW WOULD YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THIS? :/

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"You comin home to dishes and empty soda cans"

you know were your homies, so lets be real here homie.......

be straight up and tell her whats buggin you....she isnt feeling that, then you gotta keep it movin like a drive by....

give her a grace period to see if you see improvement.....

at the end of the day do whats best for you....

last but NOT least, pics of she said kanye/jamie foxx song?

simp
-noun Informal.

simp contains the root words sissy and pimp. a simp is a dude who is a sissy pimp usually has a gf so in a sense is pimpin' but is a *%%#%* wuss becasue heis so sprung on some broad hints the simp.

Listen to some UGK before you walk into the house.

Sounds like the relationship has slowly shifted off balance. She relies on you for a different type of support now and so do you.

Communication is key here and if you dont let her know how you feel about certain issues, who will? I mean seriously, I dont know why this is one of the mostoverlooked qualities in a relationship but like they say "a quiet mouth doesnt get fed" and if you two dont keep open about how you feel with eachother its going to go downhill fast.

I don't know whether this has been stated or not, but here's my thought on it:

"Whatever thingy you and her have, is DEFINITELY NOT a relationship. A relationship is MUTUAL understanding in all aspects. If you're doing this andthat, paying for everything and essentially taking care of her, why would she go out of her way to do anything. Put your foot down brahhh..."

you can go to school full time and still have a pt job.....theres these things called, um WEEKENDS
If she's asking u for a car? tell her to buy one when she graduates and gets a good job.
If she's NOT working, you pay for everything, and all she does is go to school full time, the ONLY thing
she should be asking money for is gas
for real you gotta put her to work, tell her things gotta change and if they don't its not goin to end well
good luck dude

kick her out and I'll move in with ya and u can teach me to play poker better... ill keep the place clean

dude dont be a pendejo.....toughen up a little, women are evil and im sure if she has it this easy with you she wont hesistatew to play you.....donttt let herthink she got you wrapped around her pinky....keep her on her toes and good luck.

Back
Top Bottom