how would you guys feel if.... vol yea an other one

There is a difference between "someone you know" and one of your close friends or someone in your inner circle.

If its somebody you know, doesn't really matter to me. But say its one of my boys who I consider like fam, that is a negative.

There is a difference between "someone you know" and one of your close friends or someone in your inner circle.

If its somebody you know, doesn't really matter to me. But say its one of my boys who I consider like fam, that is a negative.

Would not phase me at all unless I knew that the guy or girl she slept with had a STD.

Would not phase me at all unless I knew that the guy or girl she slept with had a STD.

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

the past is the past. what that has to do with u?
What if the dude was Magic Johnson?

What if the dude had a Magic Johnson?
AYO!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

it would bother me a little bit but i wouldn't make a big deal out of it, who she dated in the past is who she dated in the PAST
ohwell.gif

it would bother me a little bit but i wouldn't make a big deal out of it, who she dated in the past is who she dated in the PAST
ohwell.gif

And if she couldn't tell you that she slept with someone you know before she became your girl,what does that tell you about her?

And if she couldn't tell you that she slept with someone you know before she became your girl,what does that tell you about her?

Back
Top Bottom