How would you live your life? Vol. Trust Fund Babies

NT-

I've been thinking lately..

My Dad is getting up there in age and I don't expect him to pass on anytime soon, nor do I want him too, but since he is getting older we recently talked about his will. I know just about exactly what I'm going to inherit in assets and funds. I won't be inheriting billions of dollars, but I will be well off. I have my own career where I'm making decent money and it's a separate entity from my fathers business. I grew up with my own dreams and ambitions and I'm pursuing them as we speak. Hell, I even paid for college myself. But it never really hit me until recently that I have a cushion to fall back on, so to speak. I'm wondering if I were to know what I know now if I would have been acting differently a few years ago. I mean, I just read about  22-year-old http://www.tmz.com/person/petra-ecclestone/Petra Ecclestone buying that multi million dollar mansion and it makes me think. She's in fashion doing what she loves. That's great and I would do what I loved too. But what is her train of thought like? I mean to spend 85 mil on a house..wow. That's crazy. I don't know how she did it. Not that money is everything in the world..but I couldn't imagine living without worrying to some degree about my finances. And I especially couldn't imagine spending millions of dollars all the time.

What would you live your life like if you were a trust fund baby? Would you carve your own path? Kick it? Ball out? Just travel? Make it rain on strip clubs 24/7? Do charity work?

I honestly don't know what I would do.

NT-

I've been thinking lately..

My Dad is getting up there in age and I don't expect him to pass on anytime soon, nor do I want him too, but since he is getting older we recently talked about his will. I know just about exactly what I'm going to inherit in assets and funds. I won't be inheriting billions of dollars, but I will be well off. I have my own career where I'm making decent money and it's a separate entity from my fathers business. I grew up with my own dreams and ambitions and I'm pursuing them as we speak. Hell, I even paid for college myself. But it never really hit me until recently that I have a cushion to fall back on, so to speak. I'm wondering if I were to know what I know now if I would have been acting differently a few years ago. I mean, I just read about  22-year-old http://www.tmz.com/person/petra-ecclestone/Petra Ecclestone buying that multi million dollar mansion and it makes me think. She's in fashion doing what she loves. That's great and I would do what I loved too. But what is her train of thought like? I mean to spend 85 mil on a house..wow. That's crazy. I don't know how she did it. Not that money is everything in the world..but I couldn't imagine living without worrying to some degree about my finances. And I especially couldn't imagine spending millions of dollars all the time.

What would you live your life like if you were a trust fund baby? Would you carve your own path? Kick it? Ball out? Just travel? Make it rain on strip clubs 24/7? Do charity work?

I honestly don't know what I would do.

prolly do a lotta charity and travel the world
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Experience a lotta cultures, wildlife and live amongst many indigenous populations.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Experience a lotta cultures, wildlife and live amongst many indigenous populations.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Well, I thank the most high I've matured over the last year or so. All of that excessive flashy *%$! doesn't mean much to me. I'd get a place, a car or two, save some, have some of it working for me and explore this beautiful world of ours. I've always wanted to physically the help the locals in another country in anyway (actually using my hands and not just donating money) so I'd do something like that.. Set up some water pumps in poor areas or something. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] But then again, I'm the care-giver type.
glasses.gif
.. Enjoy your funds OP. [/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Well, I thank the most high I've matured over the last year or so. All of that excessive flashy *%$! doesn't mean much to me. I'd get a place, a car or two, save some, have some of it working for me and explore this beautiful world of ours. I've always wanted to physically the help the locals in another country in anyway (actually using my hands and not just donating money) so I'd do something like that.. Set up some water pumps in poor areas or something. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] But then again, I'm the care-giver type.
glasses.gif
.. Enjoy your funds OP. [/color]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I like to think I would want to look for something fulfilling to do - but it would be tempting to just travel and mess about.

Not going to happen though.

I like to think I would want to look for something fulfilling to do - but it would be tempting to just travel and mess about.

Not going to happen though.

I would spend it on nice things, but I wouldn't go over the top. Probably invest in something that I am interested in and try to expand it.

I would spend it on nice things, but I wouldn't go over the top. Probably invest in something that I am interested in and try to expand it.

Open the world's most diverse brothel & find out the meaning of life. (which ethnicity has the world's best box)

Open the world's most diverse brothel & find out the meaning of life. (which ethnicity has the world's best box)

sometimes i didn't even feel like going to college knowing that i could fall into the family business and live pretty well for a long time. im going to college now basically to network and see what else is out there for me, and if i don't get into something i like i'll end up taking over the family business.

Back
Top Bottom