How would your family feel if you interracial dated?

My family is pretty old school, although my moms be changing over time...you gotta adapt right? we ain't in the motherland no more!

Originally Posted by shygirl

Originally Posted by FaMs
Sorry y'all, I was trying to delete posts until the delete account option comes back and I was just quoting myself
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mkdisciple

i would be banished and never spoken to again. dating anyone who is not white is like dating a monkey or gorilla because all other races are genetically inferior.
damn.

Originally Posted by mkdisciple

i would be banished and never spoken to again. dating anyone who is not white is like dating a monkey or gorilla because all other races are genetically inferior.
Wait...what?

Being a young black male, I def can't bring a a "white" girl home, nor would I. Anything thing else is fair game with moms tho. Btw, wifey ispuerto rican, but with a milk color complextion, so I think its just a thing with white shorties. Most black mothers feel this is a form of disrespect to bringa white shory home to meet moms. And I have sisters, so that would be a disaster lol. Don't let it be a BBQ LOL!

My family wouldn't like it. My ex is hispanic & dark skinned and my family was basically like "o_O you coudln't find someone lighter?"
smh.gif

I like girls of all races,i was seeing this blk chick from Trenton for a little bit.One time i was smashing and she was like $$%% me harder you whitedevil.
laugh.gif

I was all like

135266a33bece76c4f3b7eb6e63671f611e9fdb6.jpg

they'd prol want me to get with an asian girl. so that their grandkids look like them. i want my kids to look like me too.

Back
Top Bottom