How ya females/males feel about your mate talking to their ex?

There is only one option:

oj-simpson-arrested-robbery.jpg

i wont stand for it
theres no reason for that type of thing if children arent involved

I personally feel that the person should cut all ties with their most recent ex, unless theres a child involved. Like what is there to even talk about withyour recent ex?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I can never come to a conclusion about this.
i just dont like if theres any physical contact. talking on the phone FOR A FEW MINUTES or a FEW texts are fine. but.... no hand shakes, hugs, dapgiving, any other kind of giving or recieving. nothing that involves hands, fingers, feet, legs, or any spreading of the aforementioned body parts..

other than that its coo i guess.

They could just be content with friendship, but I feel once you have sex with somebody there's always a chance of something rekindling.

There's no reason for people to be talking to their ex unless they're trying to hold onto that crap. That 'oh we're still friends' stuff isbull.

*EDIT*
I feel once you have sex with somebody there's always a chance of something rekindling.

it depends how things ended with the ex

if any of my friends talked to my most recent ex, i'd hit em in the face

if any of them talked to my old ex, i'd tell em to be sure to use a rubber

nvm, apparently i can't read
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Am i the only one that busted out laughing after scrolling down and seeing this. Also this is one situation thats hard to come to a conclusion on.

look and talk but no touch.
Hands where I can see them...
you know, the basics.

Jk.
tongue.gif

Idk. It's about trust. If it's not there, you have nothing.

@Will0827: you weren't alone with that one. I lol'd.

I would expect him to cut all ties. Or if they were in the same group of friends to ignore/not talk to her that often. Especially if I was around.

Being single ftw!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by georgehimself

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

naw I dont like the idea, but im cool with some of my ex's via FB....never know when you might get back together...as a matter of fact, my current girl isan old ex.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom